part 3 - New Home

"Isa!" Blossom squealed, pulling the girl into a hug. Isadora let out an 'oof' as she stumbled back, dropping her bag as the rest of the girls joined the group hug.

"You guys miss me?" Isadora chuckled.

"Of course we did!" Brenda exclaimed.

"How was the honeymoon?" Esther asked as they all pulled away.

"Well, it was only the other side of the island but it was nice to have our own place." Isadora admitted.

"Yeah I bet." Blossom nodded.

"Where are the boys?" Brenda asked.

"Probably chatting to Thomas." Isadora shrugged.

"Come on! Let's go find them." Esther chuckled.

"Alright." Isadora giggled as Esther dragged her along.

"Hey, Tom." Brenda smiled. "How was the honeymoon?" She winked making Isadora blush.

"It was good." He smirked, dragging Isadora to him.

"Isa!" Minho cheered.

"Guys!" Isadora smiled, hugging the boy she saw as a brother, along with Gally and Frypan.

"We have something to show you both." Jorge stated.

"What is it?" Isadora asked, moving to Thomas.

"Come on." Oliver smiled.

The group made their way from the camp, but not too far that they could no longer see it.

"What's going on guys?" Thomas asked as their eyes had to be covered.

"Shush. You'll see." Blossom huffed.

As they walked for another couple of minutes, they stopped. Isadora confused on what they were getting suprised with.

"Ready? Ta-da!" Esther chuckled.

The blindfolds came off and infront of the couple was a cabin house. It was one floor and not too big.

"W-whats this?" Isadora teared up.

"Well, we love you guys and we decided as newly weds you deserved privacy." Frypan explained.

"It was Minho's idea." Oliver stated.

"But all of us helped. Would you like to see inside?" Jorge questioned.

"Thank you so much." Thomas smiled.

"Thank you. So much guys and we'd love to see inside." Isadora beamed.

They walked inside to see a nicely sized room. It had a sofa. Isadora remembered. Living rooms.

"Omg, you guys didn't have to do this." Isadora's eyes lit up.

"Of course we did." Brenda nudged her.

As they walked around, they found a bathroom and 3 spacious rooms. One bedroom for them and two spare.

"Guys, you didn't have to do this. But thank you so much." Thomas stated, hugging Isadora.