Prolouge

Brenda and Jorge drove besides WCKD's train, speeding to get to the front of the train.

It had been six months. Six months since Teresa's betrayl. Six months since Minho had been taken. And now, they were here to rescue him.

As Brenda got to the front of the train, Thomas and Vince drove up behind the train.

"Brenda! We're coming up behind. Keep 'em busy." Thomas said into his walkie.

"Hang on." Vince said to Thomas, getting closer to the train.

"Dory, you in position?" Thomas asked the walkie.

"Ready, baby." Isadora smirked, even though he couldn't see her.

Back over with Brenda, she stood uo through the sunroof of the car. She pointed her rifle at the front of the train, where the two people were controlling it.

Brenda shot a bullet, getting back down. Jorge laughed lightly when the men inside ducked.

While this happened, Vince got on the train tracks, following behind the vehicle. "This is crazy Thomas." Vince stated.

Thomas just nodded, taking off his seat belt. He climbed out the car, not having a door on his side or Vince's. Thomas carefully climbed on the cars bonnet.

"Get me closer!" Thomas instructed as he held onto a rope with a hook on the end.

Vince sped up and Thomas was able to attach the hook to the back of the train. Thomas then jumped right, standing on the right ladder of the train.

"Come on, Vince." Thomas encouraged. The man got out the car, standing on the bonnet. Suddenly a tire popped, and Vince fell, holding on so he wouldn't fall. "Vince?"

The rope was stretching more, the car getting further from the train. "Jump!" Thomas shouted.

Vince jumped, just able to grab onto the other ladder. The hook fell of the train, the car flipping forward, landing on its roof.

Thomas helped pull Vince up, allowing him to get on the train securely. "Shit." Vince muttered when he saw his car.

"Let's go." Thomas stated, beginning to climb the ladder.

"Hey, berg." Vince pointed, making him stop.

Thomas looked over, seeing the massive berg flying towards them. "Hey, Brenda. You got company." Thomas warned.

"Thomas, your on your own. Don't die." Brenda replied after a moment.

"Good luck." Thomas wished before putting his walkie away. Thomas then looked to Vince. "We gotta go."

They climbed up the ladder, and began to run towards nearer the middle of the train.

They stopped where they needed to, Vince jumping down to stand on a platform between two of the carriages. As Thomas got out his gun and an explosive, carefully watching the guards as Vince got to the bolt connecting the carriages.