02

You entered the lecture hall like normal. People were chatting and laughing with their respective friend groups as you all waited for your professor to come in. You weren't scared of impromptu recitation. Your readings were always thoroughly read back to back as you tried to understand the ruling and loopholes in every case study. But what you weren't ready for was a certain black haired who whined to his friends.

"I fucking shit you not, my car was keyed by some crazy asshole," his hands ran through his silky hair in frustration.

"Not gonna lie, that was well deserved," Taehyung was clapping his hands at the news.

"That's not even the worst part, Tae"

"There's more?"

"I stopped getting random sticky notes on the day I needed it the most!"

You sat there frozen as Taehyung bent double from laughing at his friend's misfortune. 'Black Prius car is Park Jimin!?' you screamed internally.

Your professor began the session but you weren't paying much attention to what was being said. You wrote words of encouragement to the university's biggest prick! Cursing mentally wasn't enough, you just wanted to get out right now and look for a new regular spot to park your car next time.

Jimin was well-known for going around women, drinking, and whatnot but that wasn't all that is about him. He always ranked number one on the dean's list and aced his courses. Nobody expected less from someone who came from a family of respectable lawyers – he delivered with flying colors.

He was a natural born talent who knew how to keep a happy balance of work and play. Although he was perceptive and hailed as his father's prodigy, he spoke his mind a little too much which ended up offending people even if that's not how he intended things to be hence, being called a prick in that sense.

As soon as the lecture was over, you sped out of the room. As you were about to make your way to your car, your roommate called you out.

"Hey, Y/N! Why are you in a rush?" Hana looks at you with concern.

"I-uh work? Right, work. I have to cover for one of my colleagues because she's on an emergency leave," you tapped your fingers under the book you were holding as your panic rises by the second.

"Oh! Then would you like to get a quick snack you can take to work? Heesung and I are–" you shook your head thinking she can't be seriously eating up your time right now.

"I'll manage, don't worry! Sorry, kinda in a rush, I have to get going now!" you waved at them hurriedly as you sprinted to your car.

Keys fumbled as your adrenaline spiked making it hard for you to enter it to the slot. Luck wasn't on your side (again) because for some reason it slipped out of your hands. You reached down to get it until someone got it for you, stopping you dead in your tracks.

"Here you go..."

His eyes squinted as he read your initials that were written on your keyring.

"No way! You're Confucius?!"

"I'm not Confucius!"

You snatched your keys from his hand and successfully unlocked your car after multiple attempts. He knocked on your window, saying something inaudible but you put the radio's volume to a max as soon as you got in that it drowned out what his words.

You tapped on the window three times to let him know that he needed to back away and then drove away like a maniac. You peeked over at your rear view mirror and saw Jimin's distanced figure waving both of his hands as he seemed to be shouting something.

"I just want my daily quotes back, damn it!"