06

On the way to the bar, Jimin gave you a pep talk of the do's and don'ts when inside a bar. This was the first time he and Taehyung went out drinking with you so he had to make sure you'd be good on your own. Meanwhile, Taehyung smirks while driving as he listens to your conversation.

"If you're ordering drinks by the bar, you have to cover your glass with your hand so nobody spikes it. If the ice floats it means there's something in your drink. Throw it out right away. Better yet, throw it at their face," You listened intently while nodding your head.

"And if ever an asshole rubs you the wrong way, call me or Tae. Understood?"

"Okay, dad," You mocked, making him narrow his eyes on you.

"Don't roll your eyes on me"

"Make me. I can't control my true self from showing," you stuck your tongue out.

"What are you? Five? Your true self is a brat," he flipped you off, sticking his tongue out as well.

"And your true self is a succubus," you flipped both of your middle fingers back at him.

Taehyung silently chuckles at both of you throwing banters. 'Oh boy, Jimin's about to have the time of his life' he thinks.

As soon as you all got in, you went your separate ways – Taehyung and Jimin went to the other side of the bar to have a chat with the others in their respective departments while you sat beside Chae by the bar and drank the alcohol in your hand sparingly. The place was already full to your liking. Sweaty sobers and drunks alike grinded with one another on the dance floor as the DJ blasted the music.

"So you and Jimin are a thing?" you were caught off guard with Chae's question but you shook your head as a response.

"W-what? No. We're just friends!"

"Yeah, and I'm a virgin. Sure, whatever you say."

Chae just smirks, not pushing any questions further. You were way too dense to even notice it so it would be a waste of her time to even try pointing it out. The bartender gives Chae a drink telling her that the man sitting across had gotten it for her. She raised the drink and sipped on it.

"Do you think it's a bad idea if I came up and thanked him?"

"I mean, why not? Go for it," You giggled.

"Wish me luck!" You watched as Chae made her way to the man and hit it off with him right away while you reached for your drink to sip on. Your attention was caught when a man that reeked of alcohol and smoke suddenly spoke too close to your ear jolted you in surprise.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?"

You didn't have a good feeling about this. What's worse is that you didn't cover your drink the way Jimin had told you to.

Meanwhile, Jimin and Taehyung were talking over drinks and cigarettes at the smoking area outside. It was a normal occurrence for them to have frequent smoke breaks in between their dancing and drinking or sometimes, it was where Jimin would find someone to take home with. Jimin likes to pull his foolproof, classic trick of asking if he could bum a stick or borrow a lighter because he had lost his – and it always worked.

"So when are you gonna tell her?" Taehyung asks.

"Tell her what?"

"That you like her."

"Oh, fuck off, man. Stop prying in my love life," Taehyung raises a brow at him, flicking at his cigarette stick.

"Ah, so you love her?"