Honeybee

>Pov Tubbo<

I was talking with Wilbur and Tommy during lunch break and tried my best to cheer Will up, his girlfriend broke up with him about an hour ago and he really did not take that well..
,,Hey Wilbur! Stay positive you're a free man now and can get all of the WOMEN", Tommy screamd and Will just gave him a sad smile.. ,,Hey! Maybe write songs about your emotions? You might feel better!", I said and Wilbur sighed and nodded ,,Gezeee you're right! That will make me feel better! You always know what helps Tubbo.", Will thanked me and I just smiled at him.
,,Gezee! You're like a honeybee Tubbo! Sweet and always knows what to do!", Tommy claimed and I uncomfortably smiled at him.

Always know what to do huh? I wish I could agree with that statement, but I'm a literal mess.. I don't know what I should do when I get out of school, I just wanna be happy and have a fun time with my friends but no! I have to worry about getting a job that will make my parents proud, pays well and I'm capable of doing, but I have no clue what I even want to do.. Well maybe I should worry about my grades first before thinking about a well paid job..

,,TUBZ!", I hear Tommy scream all of the sudden and when did he and Will stand up-???

,,You're good?", Will asked and I nodded.
,,Just really tired cuz I played Minecraft all night...", I mumbled and they both smirked? ,,Oh with your crush?~", Will asked teasingly and I had to smile.. NOT BECAUSE I HAD TO THINK ABT RAN- my Minecraft buddy But because I was happy Wilbur was able to truly smile.

,,Is she hot? I mean a beautiful WOMEN that also happens to play Minecraft has to be hot right?", Tommy pretty much screamd and I giggled. ,,I'm playing with a guy man.", I said and Tommy looked at me shooked for a second,

His expression changed and he fake cried ,,And here I trought she might also has hot fRENDS", he complained and I laughed.

,,Gezeee! Maybe he does who knows?", I asked and Tommy just ignored me aww man..

ーーーーーーーーー

,,So Ranboo is his name?", Will asked me after school and I nod.

,,We've been playing Minecraft nearly every day together now and you know.. tell each other stupid lil Minecraft pick up lines..", I said a bit embarrassed which totally got overcringed by Tommy:,,MY STICKY PISTON IS WET", he screames as loud as he could making everyone who passes by questioning his sanity, you know, a Tommy thing.

,,So you've known him for over a year now and ya two still haven't met up?", Tommy asked and Wilbur seemed interested in that question as well.,

,,W-well.. I've never asked him..", I mumbled and they seemed dissapointed in me>~<

,,And he never asked as well?", Wilbur asked and I shook my head.

,,I'm the one who always has to do the first move.", I said and smiled whilst thinking about him.

,,He's probably waiting then!", Tommy said and I felt a slight Blush rushing into my face..

,,A-ah you think so?", I asked and, yup, sounded defnetly awkward.

Tommy and Wilbur just gave me the "You know" look like they were my parents and told me to go for it.

ーーーーーーーーー

I lied down on my bed and opened Fischcord just to see messages Ranboo send me whilst I was in school.

Just a few cat memes and 》Yoo can we build a relationship as good as the house you build last night?《
I felt a huge smile on my face and blushed.

I replied with: 》Oh we will be stronger than the stone house I build eheh~ anyways! I wanted to ask if you'd be down for a meet up in near future?《

I patiently waited for his reply-  with patiently I mean I starred at the chat like an addict waiting for his next shot - whoops that turned a lil deep-

》I'd love to! But uh- I've never asked you where you live.. and uh.. yk.. stuf like that- >~<《 HE FINALLY REPLIED OH MY SWEET POTATO I FEEL SO RELIEVED AND DIDDNT EVEN GoT TURNED DOWN!
Okay I should calm down-

》Ah I live >RainbowAdressUCanThinko'yourself<
But idunu would you be capable of meeting up?《 , I wrote and HE SAID YES OMG- OKAY- OKAY- ITS IN 3 DAYS- HE WILL BE HERE FOR THE WEEKEND- ,,MOM! DAD! WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING I HAVE TO LOOK SWAG!", I screamed downstairs and just heard a few laughter..
_________________

I was talking with Ranboo on Fischcord as he suddenly asked how my day was- well nevermind asking how someone's doing isn't really a shocking thing to do..

I talked about my day at school- specifically how I'm kinda lost on what to do with myself and he just listened.. it felt so good to finally let it all out and someone actually listening.. ,,Look uhm... I might do not have the best advice for you, and telling you that I know how it feels won't change a thing either.. But.. And I know this will sound like one of these r/im13anddepressed things or something but.. Just try okay? Do what you like. Don't listen to others or maybe even your parents and just do what makes you happy. You're still young, no need to rush just enjoy whatever makes you happy right now and you'll eventually figure everything out.", he really took all the time to give me a proper response and actually helping me wow...

I felt how my heart beats faster and a sudden blush appeared in my face..

His words really did help me.. I don't exactly know if they just made me happy because Ranboo said them or because it's what I wanted to hear but either way I'm not complaining.

,,Uh? Are you still there? Was what I said to weird or cliché?", Ranboo asked and I shook my head just to realize that he couldn't even see me-

,,Ah sorry boo, I just shook my head- Ahh! Don't worry no thank you! Your words helped!", I fastly said and I heard a quit chuckle thru the phone~

,,Anyways big man I really have to go to sleep now.. Soooo.. Goodnight King!", I nearly screamed while pouting cuz I really don't like being the person to hang up.

,,Aw yeah same actually- gezee time just passes by way to quick with you! Sleep well bee!", he said and hung up so I diddn't had to- h-he called me bee? Gezee another cute nickname I will never get out of my head again!

So just a few more days and I will actually meet him...

I felt how my face heats up and my stomach tickled.. Gezeee... this man wikk be the cause of my death>~<

______________________

1162 words!

Thank you for reading!

Sorry I'm always kinds bad at writing the first part I promise the next chapters will be a lil' more organized!
Anyways stay hydrated bye!^^