facebook

>Pov Beeboiiii<

,,Oh my, did I interrupt anything?", my mom asked and Ranboo and I awkwardly moved a bit away from each other.

,,If I'd get a Dollar, everytime someone says this sentence to me...", Ranboo mumbled and I chuckled. ,,You'd have 5 Dollar's", I stated and cuddled onto Ranboo, completely forgetting my moms still there.

,,So?", she asked and I snapped out of it.

,,U-UHM A-ANYTHING R-REALY I DONT CARE-", I said definitely not panicking.

,,Aaaalright Im gonna leave you two lovebirds alone then.", she said and closed the door behind her.

,,This isn't even funny anymore.", I complained ad cuddled more onto Ranboo whilst pouting.

,,Oh I know why!", Ranboo suddenly exclaimed and unlocked his phone.

,,Why are you installing Facebook?", I asked confused and he smirked.

,,Its because we haven't set our relationship status on FB yet.", he explained and took my phone to install it as well.

,,Boo were to young for Facebook, only lonely middle aged moms do that.", I said and he laughed.

,,Well I will change my relationship status to with you tho, so I'm a lonely not single middle aged mom.", he said triumphingly and we giggled stupidly.

,,Why boo?", I asked again and snuggled closer.

,,This is important. We're gonna be the ALPHAS of the Metavers- metaverse? Metavirus? Shit what was it called-", ranboo hectically asked and I saw how he opened Google. ,,Metaverse was right I suppose?", he said and went back on Facebook.

I just let him do his thing and cuddled, occasionally chuckling because he's being so fake serious with it.

,,Now I can call you old Bossman.", I said and he looked down to me.

,,Why?", he asked sounding offended.

,,Cuz Only old people use Facebook."

,,Or people with an Oculus quest."
______________

>pov Wilbur<

,,So what do you think about Ranboo?", I asked Tommy and he spits out his milk- bruh.

,,I give them two hours until they confess to each other.", he said and drank his milk this time.

,,You know you could've swallowed that, there was no need to overdramatically spit it out.", I explained and he shook his head outraged.

,,Nooo!! It needed to be DRAMATIC! I'm a lady's man Wilbur, a Lady's man! We need to be like that.", he claimed and violently moved his hands around.

,,In your dreams maybe.", was all I said and saw how he pouted like a toddle wich you refused to give candy to.

Jokes on him I'm that kind of guy that steals toddlers their lollipop 😎.

,,AHHH!?", I screamd and heard Tommy hysterically laughing.

,,THERE WAS NO NEED FOR YOU TO THROW YOUR MILK CARTON- Box? AT ME!", I complained and tried cleaning myself up.

,,I think you existence was reasoning enough💅", he stated proudly and I threw the nearly empty carton back at him.

I'm brilliant.

,,Nice Will, two grown men covered in white liquid on a children's playground at night.", was all he had to say whilst throwing the trash away.

,,First of all, I'm grown you're a dwarf, secound of all, LEEZZ GOO TIME TO TRAUMATICE CHIlDREEN", I screamed in an obviously very reasonable way.

,,Yeah......
No.", was his response and pfff

,,Pussy", I said, respectfully. And threw my jacket onto him.

,,cmon Ima bring you home", I sighed an he nodded whilst starting to wear my jacket. ,,Don't want you to catch a cold your parents will blame it on me.", I mumbled and he laughed.

,,True- I mean technically it iiiss", he said and I roughly ruffled his hair.

,,WILL YOU'RE GETTING ALL oF THE MILK IN MY HAIR!!", he complained and I laughed demonically.

,,THE ARMY OF SLOWLY GOING TO BE BAD MILK SHALL RISE IN YOUR HAIR", I screamed and he punched me multiple times.

,,Fuck you Will.", he pouted and we laughed.

,,Be nice to me or I will take my jacket back."

_______
645 words

Heya there! Shortly wanted to say thanks for 2k reads!^^

Hope this small Wilbur and Tommy scene didn't bother anyone xD

Anyways it's 1 am for me so good night!