hell- I mean school-

Ayo ur authot here got covid aka I have more time to work on ffs! If im not dying that is :D

>POV Ranboo<

Ugghhhh this is so boring..
This is legit my first lesson of the day and of course it had to be math 🙄

I don't know what happened but when I opened my eyes again Tubbo stood in front of me and was shaking me??  ,,Did you seriously fell asleep?", he asked and chuckled. ,,Did I?", I asked confused and was able to answer that myself after yawning.

,,You didn't even notice?", he asked amused and I stretched. ,,Not really.", I answered and he patted my head.

,,Daim school isn't that bad if I just sleep.", I said and he flicked my head >-<

,,Teachers don't allow students to sleep boo, you're just lucky that he didn't saw you- honestly I think he's blind cuz you're so tall- how did he fail to notice."  Tubs explained and I nodded whilst getting all of my stuff.

,,Alright our next lesson is English-", I looked at Tubbo confused.

,,Why do I have to learn my own language?", I asked confused and Tubbo gave a loooooong sigh as response.

,,How.. did you do anything at home???", he asked me and I nodded.

,,I have a teacher that comes to me every day, we usually do Math, Biology and Philosophy, besides that a lot of practical stuff that will be useful In live later- oh we also sometimes read storys or poems and u have to figure out what they mean or say if anything is wrong with them.", I explained and he nodded

(btw before anyone asked, I just came up with that okay? Something similar exists but it's still diffrent - anyways back to da story-)

,,Well the poem stuff kinda sounds like English class.", he then said and I yawned again.

English class was pretty easy, I tried my best to not fall asleep again and actually managed to do so!

,,What do you think of school so far Boo?", Tubz asked me whilst walking to a table with me. ,,Weird.. Like.. why the heck would I have to ask if I'm allowed to use the bathroom.", I complained and sat down with him.

,,Yeah some things are weird.. welp. We have a 20 minute lunch break now and Tommy and willbur will probably join us soon.", tubbo informed me and I laid my head on his lap.  ,,Good night.", I said and he chuckled. ,,Gosh haven't you slept enough already?", he asked me and I shook my head.

,,School takes away my healthy amount of sleep.", I complained and slowly drifted off to sleep.

>POV Tubbo<

,,Dang I wish I could fall asleep this fast-"

_______________________

458 works!

It's 4 am for me now so I'm wayyyy to lazy to reread for mistakes-

Anyways hope you all enjoy~

And stay healthy!