FUN IN SCHOOL?! 0.0

It took me way to many ties to write school.. I accidantally typed d like 5 times.

>POV  b-boy (the b stands for bee)<

Boo and I decided to skip chemistry, we both know, skipping is bad, just.. our teacher is SOOOO BOOOOOORIIING
he talked super slow, so slow that the entire class falls asleep whilst he talks. But obviously mister I take 3 minute breaks between every word I say, would instantly give us extra work if we'd ever sleep in his class. 🙄

So, we had to choose between getting the information for our text next week via YouTube within a 5 minute video, or waste 45 minutes of our life's to get half of the needed information whilst being half asleep.

Needless to say deciding what to do wasn't a difficult task.

Ranboo for some reason really wanted to see of one of our Art rooms were empty, surprisingly there was one so we hid in there.

,,Why did you wanna go into an art room specifically?", I asked curiously, and well, confused.

,,Its a super main character Vibe!!!", He answered and I now am, in fact, even more confused.

,,Would you like to further elaborate mister boo?", I said and he chuckled.

,,Just look.", he whispered, and sat down next to the window, The sun shine into his face perfectly, making his skin glow- or he'd just god idk.

Oh gosh his eyes♡ the sun makes them look even more beautiful than usual♡ reflecting the light and making them sparkle~ I didn't even know he could get even prettier-

,,Just the vibe of an empty classroom and the sun shining into the windows like this..", Ranboo continued to whisper and I nodded.

,,But why an art room?", I asked again and he chuckled.

,,Cuz I wanna show you the painting i made in art class.", he now announced and I chuckled.

,,Before you do that~", I started and got closer to him, cupping his face in my hands. ,,Do you even know how adorable you are?~", I said and watched him turn bright red^^

Yep now he's a streetlight, Tall and red.

,,W-wha- ho- wh-, I,- y- w- o-", he stuttered and I pecked his lips to shut him up~

He suddenly jumped up and kept making cute lil jumps before hugging me nd' forcing me to jump with him.

,,What's happening boss man?", I asked amused, not being able to hold back my grin.

Ranboo slowly let go of me and continued to make his lil, happy dance.  ,,We finally did it!", he announced, making me blush a little cuz I know exactly what he ment.

,,WE FINALLY KISSED WITHOUT GETTING INTERRUPTED!", he screamed whilst jumping again, and making his fluffy hair bounce like crazy.

,,Shht keep it down boo one of the teachers might spot us!", I lectured and tried not to giggle stupidly myself.

,,right I whisper~ yay♡~ my boyfriend finally kissed me without disturbance♡~", R-ranboo whispered into my ear and WHOOOPS now its my turn to be a overly ripe tomato •\\\\•

_________________________

512 words

It's a lil fluff I hope you guys liked it^^