günther

Guys off brand Alexa is Günther cuz I say so

>POV Tallgremlins Mother<

,,So you two.", I started the conversation whilst putting down the Rainbow colored waffles. ,,I'm really glad you two get along this nicely, but oh my god who the fu- fluff- ahem.. wakes up at 5 AM like seriously I can't even get up at 9 without three coffee's.", I finished my sentence just to see my boy doing the "👉👈" and his boyfriend bowing down apologetically. ,,It's fine it was pretty funny. Now eat you have to grow tall and strong- maybe not.."

Ranboo chuckled and we ate together when suddenly, Günther decided to play Megalovania. Tubbo seemed confused but then started laughing at ranboo who just spat out his apple juice in surprise and laughter.

>POV Ranboo<

,,OHHH MY GOD AHHH I GOT IT INTO MY NOSE EW AHHHH IT BURNS IT BURNS!", I Screamed in agony whilst rushing to get a tissue and paper towels to clean up. My Oh sO lOvIng Mother laughed her ass off nd' tubs is already posting a story about it on graminsta.
,,Oh yes. I feel so. Loved. Appreciated. Taken care off. You guys are amazing. You'd do the same if I'd get chased by a tiger.", I said ✨sarcastically✨ but Tubbo shrugged his shoulders ,,But animals intimidate each other by making themselves bigger, Boo you're so tall the tiger would run away.", Tubbo's words seemed to start a debate because my mom suddenly screamed ,,I disagree! He might be tall but he's an actual stick! He'd snap in half for sure."

They argued a bit back and forth but ultimately came to the agreement that my "rainbowpowers" would protect me from any danger.

,,Wait how am I able to talk to you then?", I asked Tubbo who now stares at me a bit confused. ,,Angry chihuahuas are dangerous, but I still have ya-" I was unable to finish my sentence before getting chased around the house.

,,Hey! How come I can't make one joke but you two bodyshame my stickman asthetic!", I complained to gain more time to decide on my next attack.

I grabbed a pillow, but before I was able to finish the swinging motion to head-shot Tubbo I lost my balance and fell-  ouch.

,,You okay bo- woah?!-", Tubs tried helping me up when he suddenly fell onto my chest, I would normally call it cute but it hurt, especially my lower back- I sadly got thrown out of my complaining mind due to none of us getting up. The walls are moving a bit, some cups fell down and shattered, a couple of framed pictures fell off the wall and the ground was shaking- the last point being the most important part but I felt like putting it at the end for extra quirkiness~

I pulled tubs closer and protected his head, thankfully the earthquake stopped after a couple of minutes and did not cause any further damage, except for my back. Once again, Ouch.
Yes I am overreacting 💅

,,Are you two alright?", my mom asked and I nodded whilst gently patting tubbo's head.

,,Weird.. the earthquake alarm system usually would've warned us.. Let's just hope nothing expensive broke- or more important- you guys are fine",, Mom spoke softly and cleaned up the broken glass. We nodded, Tubbo quickly called his family to make sure everything was okay and I ate a certain-brand chocolate snack which has a lot of colorful roundish pieces that may or may not have an M on them.

__________________
594 words

Hope you guys liked it!

If any of you has a better idea for offbrand insta pls tell me u'll get credit as well ofc

Anywayyyyys it's 2 am for me I should probably sleep i have school today-