Tired ASF

>POV Ranboo<

,,Boo? Didn't we just start playing Mario card?", Tubbo asked and I hummed in agreement ,,Then why is it 2 am-", I looked at my phone and daim-

,,When did that happen??", I asked and we both laughed. ,,Wanna watch a movie?", I asked and Tubs nodded.
I was just about to get up and pick a movie but I felt something on my chest- aww he fell asleep^^

Uhhh.. what am I suppose to do c.c

I decided, well more likely body forced me to stay awake. So I decided to do what every responsible Boyfriend would do. Running my fingers trough his hair untill my hand hurted.

I then scrolled through TokTik with my numb fingers, finding nothing intresting and just sitting There doing nothing for a while.

I picked Tubbo up and made him lay in my bed.

And there does the time go. It's 5:30 AM and I wasn't able to sleep once again.

I sighed and watched the sun rise, took a pic of it and sended it to tubbo after marking two clouds that looked like hearts :3

I snuggled him a little bit longer and FINALLY was able to sleep.

>POV Tubbo<

,,Boo! Wake uuuuppp you're squeezing me so hard I swear to god my organs are gonna pop out-", I complained and might have exaggerated a tiiiiiny bit.

Ranboo slowly let go of me, then proceeded to hide his face under the pillow and made cute annoyed sounds, which obviously made me annoy him more. ,,Whyyyyyyy don't you just lemme sleeeeeep", he complained and got the pillow back from me. ,,Well I woukd but you just happen to sound way to cute~", I answered and got a very not gently thrown pillow into my face. ,,Mh tasty. Pillow-flavor."

,,Why so tired Boo? It's already 10 am.", I asked and he just sighed and cuddled into the blanket. ,,Oh you sended me a picture- awwww^^ WAIT 6 AM?! BOO! SLEEP MORE!", I screamed at him and now realized I should maybe not do that. ,,SiR iM tRyInG", he said with a couple of voice cracks, so I made fun of him for a little while longer and then let him sleep.

_____________________
373 words

Sorry for the long break-
And now... WELCOME TOKTIK ITS FISHCORDS COUSIN
THE OFF-BRAND WEBSITES/APPS FAMILY GROWS

oh my God and welcome da cringe of myself adios