part 2, Candy

>POV Tubbodabbudo<

I Couldn't stop smiling at all, Will and Tommy gave me a lot of weird looks troughout the day but I didn't care. I'm gonna meet Ranboo! I'm actually gonna meet him!

Eventually, when the first period was over Will and Tommy went to me and asked about what happened.

,,S-So I asked Ranboo if he wants to meet up!", I announced happily, Wilbur smiled but Tommy seems to be.. sad? I'm not sure the expression on his face was confusing..

,,And you're 100% sure he's actually the guy you think he is and not a 70 year old-", I interrupted him with a laugh

,,Aw gezee I thought you were jealous or smth but you only looked weird cuz you're worried awww~ Thank you and yes I'm sure he's actually the Ranboo I know.", I said in relief and Tommy nodded and smiled.

,,But what if he doesn't like me in RL?", I asked and Wilbur gave me Headpats.
,,Aw don't worry you're someone everyone would like, the first few minutes might be a lil awkward but after that you two will have fun.", he said and Tommy of course had to make a joke:,,Hehe they'll have fun."

I sighed and you could tell how cringe Wilbur thought the joke was by just looking at him.

I laughed it off and we continued walking.

__________________________
OHOO WHO WOULD'VE TROUGT
>POV Ranboo<

FUCK- FUCK- I'm gonna meet him- I'm actually gonna meet him??? Okay okay- How am I suppose to explain my mask- ah wait he does know if have Facial dysphoria. But.. Is it okay if I flirt with him in RL as well or would that be weird?? But- It's not like we would act different right?

I fell onto my bed and- ,,AHHHH?!", I screamed as soon my phone vibrates ,,IS EVERYTHING OKAY?", my mom screamed from downstairs and I just told her it's fine- okay he texted me-

Why tf am I acting like a 14 year old girl who has a crush- OH-

I unlocked my phone and saw that Tubbo texted me on fishcord.

》Hey Boo! So everything's still okay with us meeting up?《 I nodded happily over his text but then face palmed myself. This is a text. WHY WOULD I NOD- 》Yeah! So.. Still your House?《 I asked and he replied with a thumbs up emoji.

I went downstairs and ate sum M&m's

,,So uhm.. Mom? I wanna meet up with someone for the weekend is that okay?", I asked and waited for the smaller women to answer. ,,Oh my! My babys gonna meet up with a friend? Do you need money or anything?", she asked way more exited than she should be and I chuckled. ,,No I'm fine but thank you.", I said and she just stuffed some money into my hoodie pocket-

,,Mom I don't need-", she interrupted me, ,,If its the boy you're simping for you need all the money you can get for a proper date.", she giggles and I felt my face heating up. ,,MOM IM NOT- I- why do you even know what simp means?!", I asked surprised and she laughed while stealing MY m&ms!

,,Honey, I'm not THAT old.", she claimed and RAN AWAY WITH MY M&MS?!

,,HOLD UP-", I screamed and tried to catch her but failed.

,,I know you love these baby but I paid for them💅", she said and I sighed in defeat..

,,Unfair!", I muttered cheeky and she laughed.

,,Ima buy more now you can have the rest.", she said and I happily took the still halfway filled bag from her.

,,I love youuu", I said and munched my m&ms.

,,Me or your candy?", she asked and smirked and I just said ,,Yes."

____________

M&m please sponsored me or else this will be an unpaid product placement <\3

640 words or smth I forgot to look at the word counter before writing my after word and I'm to lazy to rewrite that one sentence