Deja vu

>pov mister Booberthedilf<

,,So how come I've never seen you at school before?", Tubbo asked me and started playing with my hair. ,,I don't think I would've walked past a 6'5 tall guy multiple times without noticing.", he than added on nd' chuckled.

,,Well I live kinda far away.. so I usually learn via homeschooling..", I told him more or less truthfully.

I do in fact live a lil far away from school but it's not impossible to get up a bit earlier and drive there regardless.

The truth is..

I'm an antisocial fuck.

I'm playing Minecraft what did you expect?

,,Aww alright- I mean it's not like I could kiss you in school anyways..", Tubbo mumbled and the way his voice changed into a slightly dissapointed tone as well as the way his head went down a lil making his hair cover his eyes made me feel incredibly guilty.

Or maybe I'm a simp

Ehh same thing.

,,Alriiight.. I will get up early in the morning everyday now just so I can see you for 5 seconds in school.", I gave in and he jumped up and down happily, fluffing his hair up a lot,  making it look like a puffy cloud.

,,Really???? Y-you don't have to-", I interrupted him:

,,Saying no after getting a reaction like this out of you is a sin."

He chuckled and started cuddling me again. ,,No kisses at school?", I asked after a while and he giggled. ,,Well, given the fact that we couldn't even start one real kiss in my house when we were alone due to Tommy- and the other Fact that Tommy and Wilbur are with me during the entirety of every break makes it rather unrealistic.", Tubbo explained and we laughed.

,,So we gonna spent our entire first day of meeting just cuddling?", Tubbo asked after snuggling into my chest. And I hummed in response.

,,Unless you have something against that?", I asked and he shook his head whilst cuddling more onto me.

,,Nope! Just scared that it will get boring but nothing gets boring with mister boob from fishcord!", Tubbo exclaimed happily and I chuckled.

I have an idea to not make this boring~

(What are you thinking step-comments 🤨)

>POV teletubbo<

I felt my phone vibrates in my pocket and checked who texted me-

A fishcord message? ,,Boo you're literally next to me why are you-", I stopped my sentence and felt my face heating up. W--what- ,,WHY?!", I screamed and hid my face in his chest.

,,Why are you like thiiiiis...", I whined and he chuckled whilst running his fingers trough my hair.

,,I'm just telling you the truth~", he whispered and I suddenly felt his fingers under my chin.

He gently tabbed it as an attempt to make me look up, I moved my head a tiny bit but it seems like this isn't high enough for him since he did end up softly taking my chin into one of his hands and making me look up even more, but not forcefully, he's being really gentle and everything.

,,Can I?", he whispered and I felt his Thumb gently caressing my lip.

Yo this man knows how hot consent is, everyone should be like him wohooo!

I nodded and closed my eyes as response.

Our faces got closer and I felt his breath on me, our lips are about to connect when-

,,What do you two want for dinner?",

_____________________
576 words

Hope u guys liked it!

Btw

Ranboo texted:

"U cute ;3"

Nyways byee