Pov Mommmaboo

Happy pride month guys! Be gay, stay gay, become gay?
Sorry for not posting much I lost track of time and also started reading the grandmaster of demonic cultivation (the anime and the book are so good~)
Anyways enjoy~

>Pov Ranboo<

I hears the doorbell ring and cuddled a lil onto Tubs shoulder, he whispered ,,catboo", I wanted to complain but ultimately decided not to, because I was to lazy to open my mouth.

Tubbo's mom opened the door and I heard my mom's voice greet her friendly.

>Pov Ranboos mom(Mommaboo)<

,,I hope Ranboo didn't cause any problems?", I asked and the slightly smaller, adorably smiling women in front of me started shaking her head gently.

,,No, not at all. The only thing he did was making Tubbo a lot happier.", was her answer, she then proceeded to giggle, it took me a secound, then I saw Ranboo cuddling onto who I can only assume is Tubbo and joined her giggling.

,,Do you want to properly introduce me to your boyfriend or rather keep using him as a head rest Ranboo?", I asked and to my surprise he did not blush-
Is what I trought for a brief moment but then he proceeded to hide his face in the smaller ones neck.

,,Tubbo, that's my mom, Mom that's my bo- that's Tubbo.", His voice cracked when he suddenly switched from boyfriend to just Tubbo, I can only assume that he's a blushing mess right now, it's not like I can see his face, but mom instincts are usually right, most of the time.

,,Oh my, first meeting and instantly boyfriends? Didn't I raise you better? More than just one date to seduce him?" I stated jokingly and Ranboo finally started standing on his own without cuddling onto the smaller one.

,,Mom, Look at him, he'd be stolen away from.me if I'd waited just a secound longer.", was what he said and now it was Tubbos turn to blush and hide in my boys chest.

,,Mom? Can Tubbo come with us? Like sleep over? I would even share my secret M&M stock with you!", Ranboo suddenly said and I once again looked at the cutie in front of me, it's okay to think another women is cute, it's not like I'm instandly gonna steal her or anything, Or am I? (GUYS SHES JOKING CALM YOUR TITS)

,,Would that be okay with you and your husband?", I asked and she nodded cheerfully. ,,Oh they already asked me and it's fine, my husband wouldn't mind having a break from Tubbo either.", she answered and the last part was clearly a joking kind if statement, nonetheless Tubbo made an ,,hmpf", sound and only stopped pouting once Ranboo hugged him.

,,Then let's go?", I asked And tubbo ran up and got his bag. ,,Oh right I still have my stuff here as well-", after Ranboo said that he also ran up the stairs and came back a few seconds later with his bag.

Tubbo's mom and I both chuckled, we fastly traded numbers incase of an emergency and I and the boy's said goodbye.

____________________

Around 500 words :3

I hope you guys liked it!^^