CHAPTER 6

Ignore the mistakes

_________
Jin and Taehyung was shopping online for something he didn't even know about, and he couldn't really get his beauty sleep that he needed for this fashion show he's in for the Dior Halloween collection.

So here he is, falling in and out of sleep while his stylist does his hair and get his outfit ready.

The model loves his job, he really does. It's just, today is not the day. He's really tired after the long days he's been having with his family, Jeongguk's family, Chungha, and the photoshoots. He's glad that he's finally getting a day off tomorrow on Halloween.

"Now why do I see eye bags under those pretty brown eyes?" Sunmi, Taehyung's manager, questions. Her arms were crossed, purple long hair flowing on her right shoulder.

"Seokjin.." Taehyung sighs out, eyes lightly closed as his his hair stylist puts finishing touches in his hair. His hair was jet black, and very fluffy and curly.

Sunmi "o'd" in understanding. The singer has a lot of energy that Sunmi not Taehyung could not understand.

"Hopefully the makeup would cover it up. All I know is, when all of this is over, I'm going home and having a nice rest." Taehyung says.

"Going into hibernation for your day off too?" Sunmi smiled. Taehyung immediately nods, "Shit, I hope so."

"You will. By the way, this fashion show is getting packed up. There's a lot of people out there. Like a lot of important people."

"That I'm not worried about one bit. I'll worry about them once they come to me. You know this." Taehyung says. He knows he probably sounds stuck up or sounds like he thinks of himself like he's above everyone else. But that's not the case.

He was seen as a begging person before by a small clothing designing company before of his early days of being a model. He didn't beg at all, he asked one questioned on collaborating and they agreed.

Only for it to end on a bad note of them lying on his name, telling everyone on the internet that he begged for it on his hands and knees. Of course people believed it. He's a Kim, the son of the third ranked company in Korea that is seen as something so low.

Taehyung and his parents sued that company for character of defamation. Ever since, the rumor was proven as false and people surprisingly left it alone.

He didn't want it to ever happen again. So as he got bigger, brand deals came to him instead of Taehyung coming to them. That's how he rolls, and it'll stay that way.

Sunmi tries to do the opposite though, going up to these brand deals but Taehyung catches her before she hits that send button or before she even goes up to them. Taehyung knows she means well but he's sticking to what he's doing.

Sunmi looks away in defeat, "I'll still and go–"

"No the hell you won't." Taehyung cuts her off. "They come to me." Taehyung gives her a stern look and points at himself. Sunmi puts her hands up, "Alright, Alright. I hear you."

Taehyung gets up from his chair and tightens his robe, "I have to get my makeup done and get dressed."

"Okay. Good luck on the runway. I'll be on the side cheering you on." The purple haired encourages.

Taehyung pecks her cheek, "As always. My number one supporter."

🥀

He walks down that runway majestically, black and orange stripped too hugging his curves, black and orange sweatpants fitting perfectly on his long legs, black heels clicking on the walkway. Long black jacket flowing as he walked with his fierce feline eyes.