CHAPTER 33

Ignore the mistakes

_____________

Taehyung was clinging onto Jeongguk for dear life, kissing small pecks on his jaw saying "I miss you" over and over again even though the older has been gone for a few hours for work.

He's came back early though, wanting to spend the rest of his day with Taehyung and Jiwon.

He also wanted Taehyung to take a small break from watching the 3 month old. He knows that his lover is tired and in desperate need of a good long nap.

But not before spending at least three hours and a lot of kisses with him. Jiwon was sleeping right now so that gives them enough time to have some time for each other.

Taehyung has his arms around Jeongguk's neck, sighing at the feel of his lovers fingers caressing his hips. 

"I have a day off tomorrow." Jeongguk pecks Taehyung's temple, "I want to take you and Jiwon out somewhere."

Taehyung grins, "Finally. I would love to get out the house and have some fresh air."

"Thinking we should go to the park and get something to eat afterwards?" Jeongguk asked, pulling Taehyung closer.

Taehyung nods, mouthing at Jeongguk's neck, the ceo groaning. He puts Taehyung on his back on the couch, in between his legs and pecks him, "I miss you a lot." Taehyung pecks Jeongguk's cheek. Jeongguk chuckles at the sudden neediness Taehyung is expressing, hands going under Taehyung's shirt.

"I know, princess. But we can't right now. Maybe when we have the house to ourselves." Jeongguk says.

Taehyung hasn't really thought about sex these past few months seeing that he is focused on Jiwon. But sitting on Jeongguk's lap while his lover caresses his skin, whispering in his ear when Taehyung is pecking all on his jaw has the younger a little horny and missing a lot of action.

He knows it'll be a while for them to officially have alone time because they have no idea if the people they're close to are free and both of their parents is definitely out of the equation on being in Jiwon's life. But for right now, Taehyung doesn't want to think about it.

He just wants to pull Jeongguk into a long passionate kiss. Which he does.

Jeongguk kisses him deeply, tongue between Taehyung's lips making Taehyung moan softly in their kiss.

It lasted for minutes until they had to break apart because of Jiwon's cries. Jeongguk completely pulls away from Taehyung and Taehyung tries to get up from the couch but Jeongguk pushes him back.

"I got him, princess. You can go ahead and rest." Jeongguk pecks Taehyung's lips one last time before getting up from him.

Taehyung lays there for a little while, smiling softly when he hears Jiwon's cries die down. Jiwon is a mamas boy mostly. But when Jeongguk is home, Jiwon loves to be in Jeongguk's arms.

Taehyung gets up from the couch and walks into his and Jeongguk's shared room, seeing Jeongguk pecking the rosy cheeks of Jiwon.

Jiwon locks his eyes with Taehyung, lips wobbling again and Taehyung knows exactly what Jiwon wants.

"Jiwonie is hungry." Taehyung says, Jeongguk giving Jiwon to Taehyung so the model could breastfeed.

Taehyung sits on the bed, Jeongguk sitting beside him and helping Taehyung out by pulling down his shirt and bra.

Immediately, Jiwon latches onto Taehyung's nipple, Taehyung caressing his cheek.

Jeongguk coo's, "He's so cute. Looks exactly like you."

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "He looks like you mostly. He has your nose and lips."

"And he has your beautiful eyes and cheeks." Jeongguk looks into Taehyung's eyes and pecks his cheeks right after.

Taehyung couldn't say anything else but blush.

After he was down feeding Jiwon, Jeongguk takes the 3 month old and begins to burp him, "Take your rest now, doll. Me and Jiwon is gonna go have some fun together."

Taehyung nodded, crawling himself on the bed and sliding under the covers, "You sure you don't want me to stay up and help?" Taehyung questions, wanting to make sure Jeongguk was fine.

"I'm sure, love." Jeongguk answered, patting Jiwon's back.

Taehyung hums then lays down, "Alright well. You both have fun then."

Taehyung lays on his side and flutters his eyes shut, trying to slip into dreamland.

🥀

Taehyung woke up early in the morning, squinting his eyes at the bright sun beaming in his face. Taehyung wasn't expecting to sleep throughout the whole night, thinking that he was going to have a three hour nap. But seems like he was extremely tired.

Taehyung looks beside him at the bassinet and sees the 3 month old sleeping peacefully.

Taehyung wonders his eyes around the room to find Jeongguk but the sound of the shower confirms his lovers whereabouts.

Taehyung sits up and rubs his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion once he feels something cold against it. He pulls his hand back into the view of his vision and widens his eyes once he sees a diamond ring on his ring finger.

The shower begins to turn off, Taehyung glancing at their bathroom door with tears in his eyes.

Jeongguk walks out the bathroom minutes later, black shirt on with grey sweat shorts on. He smiles once he sees Taehyung looking back and forth between him and the ring.

"Jeongguk..." Taehyung trails off, feeling tears run down his face, "This isn't what I think it is, right?"

Jeongguk walks up to him and holds his hand with the engagement ring, "It is what you think it is." Jeongguk shrieks once Taehyung throws himself on him, kissing him deeply then pulling away.

"I mean...are you sure you want this? You just had got out of a marriage contract a few months ago." Taehyung frowns. He was happy, extremely happy that Jeongguk literally put a ring on his finger while he was sleep. But he didn't think Jeongguk would want to get married after everything that happened last year.

"Princess" Jeongguk started. He pushes Taehyung on his back and crawls over him, "I'm completely sure that I want to marry you. I want to marry the love of my life, want to marry the one who has my kids, the one who holds my heart in their hands forever. And that's you Kim Taehyung. So will you marry me?"

Just hearing those words and that question has Taehyung a sobbing mess in a split second. He pulls Jeongguk closer to him, hugging him and wrapping his legs around Jeongguk's waist, "Yes, I'll marry you Jeon Jeongguk." Taehyung whispers between his tears.

He lifts Jeongguk's face and pecks his lips, Jeongguk smiling, "I love you, Princess."

Taehyung brings him against his lips, "I love you too. So much."

Taehyung whispers against his fiancé's lips. 

🥀

They're engaged!