EPILOGUE

Ignore the mistakes

____________

Business trips is what Taehyung hated that was apart of his and Jeongguk's job. Jeongguk doesn't go on them a lot but when he does, Jiwon and Taehyung are miserable around the house.

Same thing with Jeongguk when Taehyung has to go to another location for his modeling. It's near fashion week now in February and Jeongguk honestly didn't want Taehyung to go.

Because of Taehyung being pregnant again. Three months pregnant.

After Jiwon turned one, Taehyung went back into modeling, the both of them not planning to have more kids in a while seeing as they're busy with Jiwon and their careers. But the world had other plans for them.

It was a shocker really. They have been using protection for two years but the one time they decided to take things to a different level in the bedroom, Taehyung gets pregnant. But they weren't mad about it at all. It happened and they're happy.

Taehyung was told to take it easy during this pregnancy but there's this obstacle of a plane ride and a pregnant person.

Taehyung is at a point where he can travel by plane. It's safe. But Jeongguk didn't like it. Taehyung being apart from him didn't settle his soul.

And Taehyung was a little pissed by it. He knows that Jeongguk isn't trying to control him at all, he's just being protective. But he wanted this to be his last fashion week before going on hiatus.

Despite being pissed, and having a short argument about it, Jeongguk gives in.

They give each other a kiss and tight hugs, Taehyung kissing all on Jiwon's face before boarding off to Paris.

Jeongguk has spent that week calling Taehyung on every break, worried about him and making sure he was alright and Taehyung has found that so amusing and so soft.

Taehyung realizes that he shouldn't have been pissed at Jeongguk. He knows the ceo was just worried about him and the baby and knows that Jeongguk wasn't trying to make decisions on his life at all.

Taehyung loves his husband so much.

🥀

Jiwon was always affectionate during Taehyung's pregnancy, always kissing all on Taehyung's stomach and saying "big brother will protect you." In his cute voice, some of his words being mushed together and a little gibberish.

So it was a surprise once he saw the now three year old being jealous over their newest addition to the family.

It's 2 in the morning and Jiwon should really be asleep. But he was woken up by the cries of Jeon Hajun. Jiwon woke up whiney, getting out of his toddler bed and wobbling over to his parents room.

Taehyung was changing Hajun's diaper, Jeongguk trying to calm her down by caressing her hair. Jiwon didn't like the sight at all.

"Dada?" Jiwon calls, tiny voice shakey. Jeongguk looks up at him and furrowed his eyebrows, "Jiwonie, you should be asleep."

"Baby woke me up." Jiwon glances over the small one month old baby and huffs. Jeongguk picks him up and pecks his forehead, "Sorry about that, love. Let's get you back to sleep."

Jeongguk gets up from the bed and walks them back to Jiwon's room. The ceo tried to tuck him back into bed but the toddler was not having it, shaking his head and throwing the covers on the ground.