CHAPTER 23

Ignore the mistakes

_____________

"The pregnancy was expected." Sunmi said, calmly drinking the tea Taehyung had gave her. It was four days before the court day and Taehyung had thought that it was a good time to go ahead and tell Sunmi about his pregnancy before they start doing the actual plans for fashion week.

And he just wanted to tell her to take his mind off of everything and talk about the baby. He thought that Sunmi would be mad, but as Jeongguk told him, his manager was very supportive of him.

And she said the exact words Jeongguk had thought she was going to say. Taehyung laughs softly at that, shaking his head, "You know, Ggukie had thought that you were going to say that."

Sunmi raised an eyebrow, moving her purple hair to her back, "I mean, he knows that I know that you both fuck everyday. I expected this to happen." She says, then laughs, "and you just found out before you hit 5 months. That makes it better." She throws her head back in laughter, Taehyung rolling his eyes and rubbing his stomach, "Very funny."

"It is but congratulations to the both of you." Sunmi says after she was done with her laughing fit, a big smile on her face.

Taehyung grins, "Thank you. But we also need to talk about fashion week. I don't think I'll be able to take part in it."

Sunmi hums, "I know. I'm not mad about that at all so don't worry. What's really important is your health and your baby."

Sunmi puts her cup of tea down and puts her hands together, "and that also includes a break from the internet. Don't worry about what anybody is saying, Kim Taehyung." Sunmi says, raising her eyebrow pointing at Taehyung. Taehyung nods, getting at to what she was saying.

"I'll take care of them myself. You shouldn't have to go through all of that. But please, Tae, don't worry about them. Because you know the truth, you know you, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Sunmi assured, voice soft with her eyebrows frowning.

Taehyung takes in her words, taking a deep breath and rubbing his tummy. Sunmi was right, he needs to get off the internet. He has to promise himself that.

Because he knows what is actually happening. Chungha is just a liar. But even with Sunmi being right, those words still effect him. He didn't want to let Chungha and her fans lie, abuse, and throw all of these horrible words on his name.

He wanted to do something, get her to stop. It's all just taking a toll on him and he hates it so much.

Taehyung bites his lip, frowning, "I want to say my peace. But will that even help at all? Would everything get worse?" Taehyung lowly asked, eyes looking at his hand run in circular motion on his stomach.

Sunmi sits back in her chair, having no words to say. Things isn't rainbows and sunshine all the time. Life isn't at all. In reality, hate can't just go away in a snap. Even if you try to defend yourself, there's always someone behind the screen waiting to attack.

It's heartbreaking to see.

🥀

Three days until the court day.

Jeongguk felt like time was going slower. Watching it tic by each slow minute was killing him. He just wanted this to be over with.

Both Taehyung and Jeongguk were anxious for it. But they tried to push that aside by doing something to distract them. Cuddling, making out, watching tv, playing a game, most of all, sleeping.

Taehyung woke up from his nap with pain.

In his chest.

Taehyung groans, putting a hand under his shirt to touch on his chest. He's growing slightly, it was tinder and it hurt so bad.

Taehyung groans again, sitting up and wincing. He's in pain to the point where he didn't even realize Jeongguk was beside him with his arms around him. Jeongguk stirs from the movement of Taehyung's body.

And peeks one eye open and opens both of his eyes fully, "Princess?"

"Fuck, that fucking hurts." Taehyung curses.

Jeongguk sits up groggily, eyebrows beginning to raise, "Doll, what's wrong?"

Taehyung turns to look at his lover, tears in his eyes, "My chest hurts and this shirt isn't doing any justice."

Jeongguk rubs Taehyung's waist and pecks his lips, "how about we take a nice warm bubble bath. Let's see if that'll help."

Taehyung nods in agreement. Jeongguk gets up from the bed as Taehyung takes off the oversized shirt that he had on.

After a few minutes, Jeongguk comes out of the bathroom and gets Taehyung from the bed, the younger clutching onto the ceo.

The both of them sit in the bathtub after fully taking clothes off, Taehyung's back on Jeongguk's chest.

Taehyung sighs, "that feels better."

"I'm glad it does, princess. I'll do anything just to be sure that you're comfortable." Jeongguk pecks his forehead.

Taehyung smiles softly, "you're sweeter than you usually are." The model pointed out.

"Really? I didn't notice."

"Of course you didn't notice. You love me a lot." Taehyung leans back even more on Jeongguk's chest, grabbing his hand and putting it on his stomach.

"Do you love me?" Jeongguk asked. He already knows the answer, but he loves to hear Taehyung say it back.

"I love you a lot, Ggukie." Taehyung answered, tracing the veins of Jeongguk's hand.

"And I love you more." Jeongguk whispers in Taehyung's ear then pecking the models neck.

This moment made Taehyung forget about the pain, the court date, the hate, and Chungha. Jeongguk has been a sweetheart towards him since day one, has been there every hardship of the way. Taehyung love for the ceo is growing everyday.

🥀

So, got a new book out as a new year gift and a thanks for all the love and support. I appreciate it a lot. I love y'all

 I love y'all ✨