CHAPTER 8

Ignore the mistakes

_______

After Jimin had confronted Namjoon, things went back to normal like it was nothing. There was still tension that only Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok noticed but they didn't acknowledge at all, just carried on with watching horror movies, eating, and talking.

Taehyung and Jeongguk were the first to go. Not surprising at all. Then Jin left, giving his best friend a tight hug (Yoongi not hugging him back, lips in a thin line, trying to breathe) and left. Now it was just Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok left in the living room.

"I think it's time for me to take my leave. I have to go home and unpack a lot of shit." Jimin sighed, biting his bottom lip afterwards.

"I need to go too. I have to wake up early for work. Still waiting for Jeongguk to give me a day off." Hoseok rolled his eyes. All of them gets up from the couch, Hoseok walking to the door, "Today was fun, I hope we can do this again soon."

Hoseok smiles, tiny dimples popping up under his cheeks. Yoongi automatically smiles at that, giggling, "Hopefully we will when we all have time."

"I'll be on break these next few weeks so I'm free as of now." Jimin announced. "So maybe we all could do something next weekend?" Jimin looks at Yoongi and Hoseok, then stares up at Namjoon.

Namjoons looks away, "Um, I'll be working on my music. So I can't hang out unfortunately." Fortunately he means. Because it was torture sitting in the same room as Jimin for hours.

Glancing at his plumped lips and wishing to kiss them, only for him to realize that his boyfriend was sitting right there on his lap, cuddling up to him looking so sweet and innocent. Yoongi was his baby. He can't do that to him. No, he loves him. So he can't spend another day sitting in the same place with Jimin.

Jimin pouts, "alright then. I'll go now. Yoongi, Hoseok, I'll text you the plans tomorrow. See you all soon." And Jimin left.

"I'll go too. See you tomorrow." Hoseok hugs Namjoon then hugs Yoongi, Yoongi letting the yellow haired hug him. They slowly pull away, Hoseok's hand brushing against Yoongi's, glancing at Yoongi's dark eyes and quickly looks away.

Yoongi clears his throat, "Bye, hobi..."

"Bye.." Hoseok was the last to leave, Yoongi shutting the door and was immediately pushed back on it, feeling lips latch onto his.

The taller man wrapped his strong hands around Yoongi's tiny waist, bringing him closer to him, "w-what's up with you tonight?" Yoongi mumbles against Namjoon's lips.

The rapper pulls away and stares into Yoongi's eyes, "I love you, Yoongs." Namjoon whispers.

"I love you too." Yoongi pecks his lips.

"I want to make love to you." Namjoon said, picking up the younger and taking him to their bedroom.

Namjoon needed this right now. He wants to remind himself that Yoongi is his lover. Nobody else. Yoongi is his forever.

🥀

"It's going to be a busy month. Christmas preparations, thanksgiving preparations. And it's all just going to be parties after parties after parties." Jeongguk groans, holding Taehyung closer to. The model traces Jeongguk's abs, humming in agreement, "I have photoshoots so maybe I can make an excuse to not go."

"And leave me alone?"

Taehyung snickers, "Yep."

"I'll just come to your photoshoots then. Maybe give you gifts on each–" Jeongguk was cut off by his phone, Taehyun groaning at the loud sound of the ringtone, a little irritated because he wanted to have some time with Jeongguk without interruptions. But he's an CEO. It's expected to happen.

Jeongguk picks up his phone to see his mother calling. Jeongguk answers the phone and was immediately yelled at about Chungha.

"Jeongguk, Why did Chungha call me while she was crying about the lack of attention she's getting from her fiancé?! You suppose to be there for her." Jeongguk winces and Taehyung grimaced. Most of these people don't think before they talk. And the results of them not thinking would be of them sounding childish and cringey.

Like Jeongguk's mother.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because I don't like her and I'm always busy." Jeongguk responded bluntly.

"This is your time to get to know her. She's your fiancé."

"That I didn't agree to. She's a business deal that I was forced into."

"And it's good for us and the company. Speaking of the company, why aren't you at work? You better not be fucking around with that model." She was referring to Taehyung. Obviously. And yes, Jeongguk is fucking around with him. 25/8. And that'll never change.

He's in love with Taehyung. He makes sure he gives all his love and affection to the younger.

"That's none of your business." Jeongguk replied.

"It is my business when you're about to get married in four months. You're not free, Jeon Jeongguk. You can't just do tha–" Jeongguk hung up in her face. He doesn't care that she's his mother.

She was being very disrespectful. Respect goes both ways and Mrs.Jeon never gave him respect.

Jeongguk sighed, an headache forming from the irritation of all of this. Taehyung frowns, "You shouldn't be going through this."

Jeongguk is free. Just under the ropes of being in a arranged marriage. But he's free. He can do whatever he wants. He doesn't like Chungha, no romantic feelings at all. A business deal.

And he hates that this is even happening. Without his fucking consent.

Jeongguk pecks Taehyung's forehead, "I need a personal lawyer. I'm tired of this shit."

🥀

Life is tiring. I did not ask to be on this earth.