CHAPTER 11

Ignore the mistakes

__________

The thanksgiving party was two days later, everyone talking to each other with passive aggressiveness dripping from their lips. Taehyung would never understand it.

But that's just the industry. That's how the modeling industry is too. You would think everyone is untied but just the feud of Chungha and him, people could see that not everyone is friends in this industry.

The Jeon's and Kim's were already there. But Jeongguk and Chungha seeing as Jeongguk was forced to step into the party with her. Taehyung rolls his eyes at that thought.

He smooths out his white dress, moving some of the dress from of the bottom of his heel. He didn't want to mess up his dress. It was really pretty.

White satan dress, really long to the floor, a slit showing his tan leg. There was a slit on the middle of his dress, skinny straps on his shoulders while a diamond necklace lays on his neck.

His hair was styled really curly and fluffy, a hairstyle to complete the whole look.

Taehyung takes a sip from his champagne flute and pulls a salty look once he saw Chungha and Jeongguk walk through the door. Chungha looked so smug like she was winning.

But Taehyung chuckles like that. There's no competition. Taehyung has no idea why she thinks there is. Because at the end of the day, Taehyung is always going to be Jeongguk's number one. And it'll just be him.

And Chungha knows that now. 

Taehyung looks away when the both of them were caught up with the Jeon's, sipping his champagne again.

"Hey, Taehyung!" Taehyung turns and looks up to see another ceo he knows casually. Seojoon.

Taehyung smiles slightly, "Oh hi Seojoon. How's everything going?" Taehyung greeted back.

He honestly didn't even want to talk to the ceo. He just wanted Jeongguk by his side.

"Everything is going fine with me." Seojoon says. And Taehyung knows for a fact that is not true at all because of how Seojoon's company is going down in shambles. But Taehyung just smiles and nod, "That's great."

"I um–" Seojoon stutters. Taehyung knows exactly what's coming.

"I was wondering if you'll let me take you out some–somewhere?" The ceo scratches the back of his head. Taehyung shakes his head, "I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy these next few days."

"T-then I can take you out next we–"

"The answer is no Seojoon. I can't go out with you." Taehyung cuts him off.

Seojoon just puffs out in frustration and walks away. Why is the word "no" so hard for people to grasp? No and is no. There's nothing else added to it.

Jeongguk and Chungha was still talking to the Jeon's, the ceo looking really aggravated at his parents and Chungha. Taehyung was staring. He knows it's kind of creepy, but seeing Jeongguk aggravated in the attire he's in is really alluring.

He has on a black turtleneck on with black dress pants on. His hair was was in a man bun too, strands of his black hair falling on his hazel eyes.

Taehyung bit his lip. Jeongguk looks so fine.

Jeongguk could feel eyes on him so he looks back and sees Taehyung, both of them smiling automatically once they lock eyes on each other.

"Jeongguk, are you even listening to us?" Mrs.Jeon snaps her fingers in Jeongguk's face. Jeongguk turns his attention from Taehyung to his mother and squints his eyes, eyebrows furrowed.