CHAPTER 35ᴹ

Ignore the mistakes

Warning – smut

_____________

This is something Namjoon wanted to avoid at all cost on Taehyung's and Jeongguk's wedding day. He wanted to avoid the presence of Jung Hoseok. He doesn't hate Hoseok nor isn't mad at him anymore, realizing that he sounds stupid getting mad at Hoseok for something all four of them did to each other. Chest behind backs.

But the reason why he's been avoiding the now black haired, is because it is definitely not the right time to talk stuff out. Hoseok has been giving him sad looks this whole time, Yoongi beside him minding his own business and is really happy.

Hoseok wants to talk, on the wrong day. Why couldn't he just text him? Call him to meet up somewhere to talk? Not now, at a wedding. His best friends wedding.

But things don't work in his favor at all because Hoseok is standing in front of him, Yoongi Jeongguk, Taehyung, Jin, and Jimin looking across the ball room with worried looks, scared that things isn't going to work out.

Namjoon licks his lips and gulps a glass of champagne down his throat, letting it burn, and looks back at Hoseok with warning eyes.

The eyes that screamed "This isn't the right time" But Hoseok didn't care. He wants to make this right.

"Hey, Namjoon. How's everything?" Hoseok tries to start a conversation off. Namjoon clears his throat, "Everything is great." Very great. Despite Jimin and him being busy with music, they're happy with each other.

"That's good to hear, you know...after everything that's happening between the four of us. Speaking of that, I want to apologize." Hoseok glances at Namjoon, looking at the rappers side profile.

"I'm months late on this. Hell, it's fucking October now. I'm extremely late." Hoseok chuckles in disappointment, shaking his head, "But I'm really sorry for what I did. You're a close friend to me Namjoon. And I knew you were with Yoongi but I still made multiple moves on him. And for that, I'm sorry."

Namjoon puts the champagne flute that he's had in his hand for these last few minutes on the table and finally looks at Hoseok, "You know, you could have just texted me to meet up instead of doing this here."

"I would have but we blocked each other." Hoseok reminded. Namjoon frowns, forgetting that he did that.

Namjoon sighs, "Listen, I think I was overreacting. Yes, it's fucked up messing around with your friends partner but in this case, we were both in the same situation. All four of us fucked up. You don't have to apologize, Hobi. I apologize for being immature and blocking you." Namjoon leans against the table chair that's covered in a chair cover.

"The painful silent treatment could have been solved if I wasn't being so extra. But we're all fine right? We're all going to move on from this?"

"You weren't overreacting. It was a normal reaction." Hoseok said. Namjoon gives him a pointed look, "Hoseok."

Hoseok let's out a short laugh, "Okay fine. We're all moving on from this."

"Great."

"Great!"

They stood in silence for seven seconds until Hoseok said something, "So trivia love and Serendipity are very good songs." Hoseok wiggles his eyebrows at Namjoon.

On the other side of the room, the others watched them, a smile tugging their lips, "So is everything finally over between the four of you?" Jin blurts out, holding a tired looking 7 month old Jiwon in his arms.

Jimin hums, "it looks like it." He says as he looks at his lover and Hoseok talking to each other, smiling.

"I'm glad everything is alright now. But let's not talk about this anymore. Let's talk about the newlyweds and their honeymoon." Yoongi gives them that knowing look in his eyes at the married couple.