CHAPTER 29

Ignore the mistakes

Double update!
_____________

One moment, he's cursing Namjoon out on his shit, and the next moment he's not pregnant anymore. Jeongguk rubbing his hand, Taehyung just waking up. His body felt numb, a little sore but luckily he couldn't feel a lot.

He's had to get an emergency c-section. Their baby is pre-mature. But he's strong, he's doing well. And that's all that matters.

"Hey, princess. How are you feeling?" Jeongguk smiles a little, happy to see his lover alright. Taehyung shrugs, "I feel like shit." He groans.

Jeongguk was told to call the doctor as soon as Taehyung woke up. But Taehyung needed a little time for himself after going through a lot.

Taehyung frowns though, tearing up, "He's in the ICU..isn't he?" Jeongguk nods, going to rub on Taehyung's arm, "He is, love. But he'll be fine."

Taehyung starts sobbing, covering his mouth, "I was so scared." Taehyung cries out, shaking a little from how hard he's crying. His stomach hurting from the stitches on his abdomen.

Jeongguk comforts him. He knows Taehyung needed to let everything out. That experience alone can be heartbreaking, traumatizing.

This pregnancy has been hard from the start. From sickness, the stress, being in the hospital from February to April. It's a lot.

Jeongguk gets in the hospital bed with him, kissing his neck knowing that's one of the methods to help sooth Taehyung. Kisses and sweet words.

It took a while for Taehyung to calm down, sighing a shaky breath and holding Jeongguk close to him, "When can we see him?" Taehyung asked, looking up at Jeongguk with puppy eyes.

"I have to call the doctor first and get that answer. They have to check on you though." Jeongguk said. He presses the red button to signal the doctor and check up on Taehyung.

They talk about baby names for the time being, taking their minds off of what's happening and trying to stay bright.

🥀

Taehyung was being pushed in a wheelchair, Jeongguk walking beside him with Namjoon, who was waiting outside the hospital room for a while now.

Jeongguk was relieved to know that Namjoon was beside him through all of this while he wasn't there. When Namjoon called, he rushed back to the hospital with quickness, abandoning the work he was doing at the company and being by his lovers side.

Namjoon stayed in the waiting room the whole time after that. Nothing else on his mind but his best friend.

Taehyung bites the bottom of his lip to suppress his cry as he sees the ICU room. Jeongguk trying to hold back his own tears.

Namjoon had to stay back as he was told that not a lot of people can't be in the ICU room.

He sat down on the chair and smiles at the couple, "I'll be his god father right?" Namjoon points at himself, smiling to brighten up the couple.

Taehyung grins, "I'll think about it, Joon."

The doctor chuckles and pushes Taehyung into the ICU, Jeongguk following behind.

Taehyung grows a frown once he's inside the room, the doctor taking him to their baby.

"This beautiful baby right here is yours." The doctor said, putting Taehyung in front of the baby cubicle.

Their baby was so tiny, yellow hat barely fitting around his head. But what made both of them tear up was seeing their baby on oxygen tubes.

"His lungs isn't fully developed yet. But we'll do everything in our power to make sure he's alright." The doctor assured them.

The baby was asleep, tiny stomach moving up and down, hands in yellow mittens to held prevent the pulling on the tubes. Jeongguk steps closer, a tear running down his face.

One after another. He bends down, looking at their baby's face fully then starts bawling.

Jeongguk gets on his knees in front of Taehyung and lays his head on the younger, Taehyung running his hand through his lovers hair while Jeongguk lets it all out.

Taehyung has realized that Jeongguk never really processed everything that was going on. He's crying from being in that contract, crying for Taehyung, crying for their baby, and Taehyung is there comforting him like Jeongguk does to him.

Kisses and sweet words. Exactly what Jeongguk needed, what the both of them needed.

Taehyung pecks the top of Jeongguk's head carefully, not wanting to feel the pain of his stitches, and scratches the back of Jeongguk's neck.

Jeongguk wipes his tears, looking back at their baby and at Taehyung.

"Jeon Jiwon. That should be his name." Jeongguk says, hands on Taehyung's thighs. Taehyung hums, "Jeon Jiwon." he
whispers.

🥀

I love you all.