CHAPTER 25ᴹ

Ignore the mistakes

Warning – Smut

____________

It's 6 in the morning and all they've been doing is kissing each other's lips until they were both bruised and swollen. It was the day of the court day, being hours away, and also Christmas.

Taehyung and Jeongguk had forgot that Christmas was even coming up seeing as they weren't focused on that at all, minds more on court and what would happen.

But before court starts hours from now, the both of them wanted to blow off some steam, stress free themselves, love each other through actions.

Taehyung was whimpering, back slightly arching as Jeongguk thrust his fingers in and out of his hole.

This is something Taehyung had missed these past few weeks deep down. He missed the feeling of Jeongguk's hands on his skin in certain places, missed the fingers that made him feel so high in minds state.

He missed the loving in bed, the feeling of Jeongguk inside him completely. And only then, that's when he realized that he needed Jeongguk inside of him now.

He couldn't wait for Jeongguk to fuck more love into him. Taehyung clutches the ceo's wrist, pulling Jeongguk's hand away from his hole, feeling his lovers long fingers slip out of him while hitting his walls.

Taehyung groans, body twitching. Jeongguk pecks his loves neck, knowing exactly what Taehyung wanted without any words exchanged.

"Hurry, please. I need you to fuck me." Taehyung whispers. Jeongguk hums, "Hands and knees, doll."

Taehyung gets excited, jitter's electrocuting through his body. Jeongguk moves away so Taehyung could go in the position that he ordered Taehyung to be in, the younger getting on his knees, thick ass in the air.

Jeongguk puts his hand on Taehyung's waist carefully, smiling at the curve of his tummy, then slowly sliding his cock into his lover.

Taehyung whimpers, pushing back with a wiggle of his hips which made Jeongguk throw his head back and moan.

Jeongguk stills for a minute, making sure that Taehyung adjusted but Taehyung wiggles again, "Fuck me already." Taehyung whines.

Jeongguk slowly starts to thrust, the small sounds coming from Taehyung making him twitch.

Slowly, Jeongguk begins to speed up, grunting.

"Ngh, Gguk faster." Taehyung begged. Jeongguk speeds up even more, knowing he's hit Taehyung's sweet spot once Taehyung spasms and moans out his name loudly.

Jeongguk pulls Taehyung close, the model now sitting up as Jeongguk thrusted up into him. The ceo kisses around his lovers neck, rubbing Taehyung's swollen stomach.

Taehyung turns up to him and claims Jeongguk's mouth, hand tangling with Jeongguk's that was laying on his stomach.

Taehyung shivers, breaking apart from their kiss as he cums, clutching around Jeongguk.

But he was still needy. And Jeongguk hasn't cummed yet. He wanted to feel Jeongguk fill him up as he hasn't felt that feeling in so long.

Jeongguk rubs at Taehyung's sides as he pulls out, turning Taehyung onto his back and going between his legs, "Tell me when you're ready for me again." Jeongguk said.

Taehyung shook his head, "Go ahead and finish. I'm fine, Ggukie."

"You sure?"

Taehyung nodded, wrapping his legs around Jeongguk to pull him closer and wrapped his arms around him.

Jeongguk holds under both of Taehyung's thighs, slipping back into Taehyung and thrusting swiftly.

Taehyung through his head back, walls sensitive, nails starting to scratch at Jeongguk's shoulders, "Mmm, yes!" Taehyung shouted out.

"Hah, f-fuck. You make me feel so good Gguk." Taehyung praised. And Jeongguk was proud. Proud that he could pleasure his lover the way he likes it.

With that praise, Jeongguk cums, Taehyung shaking as he came again himself.

Jeongguk lazily pecks Taehyung's lips, "I love you, doll."

"I love you too baby daddy."

Jeongguk groans, blushing "Tae~"

Taehyung giggles at his lover.

🥀

They fell asleep after cleaning themselves up, not worrying about what was to come later on in the morning. Which happened quickly, feeling like they only just stepped out of bed with nervousness.

Taehyung was by Jeongguk's side as a witness, along with Yoongi, Hoseok, and Yeonjun as they've seen an handful of times of the mistreatment Jeongguk has been through.

Inès was the one who gave the evidence to the judge, camera footage and the documents of the contract that Jeongguk didn't sign at all, nor agreed to.

That also included the harassment Chungha has been doing to Taehyung mostly. Online, and the camera footage of the fight they've had in Jeongguk's office of Taehyung defending himself.

And all of this was an automatic win. A restraining order against his parents and one against Chungha for both he and Tae.

And Jeongguk stripping his fathers power from the company company completely since he was the one who made the one-sided contract.

All their nerves went to ease. The couple on a high as Jeongguk was finally free from an arranged marriage, finally being happy to fully being with Taehyung, Taehyung happy as well from being in the middle of it.

He was finally free from the constant jabs Chungha was giving him from all of these years that got worse once the contract started.

He can have his baby with Jeongguk with no worries of anything anymore. Everything is fine now. And they could hope it stays that way.

🥀

You ever cried at a song because it is so good? Cause I do that with bts' and txt's discography.