Chapter 1: GQ interview with Cole Sprouse

22nd June 2017

24 years old and hugely successful.
i will be 25 in two months.

"you have an interview before going on set today." my manager said to me, she's called Olivia.
"who with?" i said
"me.." i heard behind me. i turned around and smiled seeing one of my best friends, Cole Sprouse.

"you??" i laughed a little and he nodded "yeah.. we are filming a video for GQ on youtube." he smiled

"oh!" my eyes widened "that's alright then!"

"shall we go then?" he nodded to the side. i got up from the table and walked towards the door where Cole was. we both are sharing a penthouse in vancouver, it's only temporary for when we start filming riverdale. so we are penthouse mates.

"when did you get here?" i asked Cole, seen as though i got here two days ago from my home in California. we left the door with Olivia behind us.
"this morning, you was sleeping on the sofa and i was desperate to wake you up and surprise you. but i didn't want to be mean, i thought i'd wait for when we're both awake." he smiled wrapping his arm around me as he locked the penthouse door.

"aw how sweet of you babe" i joked making him chuckle.

we jumped into the car and drove down to the studio where this interview was going to take place.

when we got there we shook hands and greeted with the studio's manager and the camera crew.

we sat down on the seats opposite each other and picked up the stacks of cards.
"hey.. Royal?" Cole said making me look up. he chucked a jelly bean at me which was from a bowl on the table between us.
i started laughing and told him to fuck off making him laugh loudly.

"so this quiz is called the GQ best friends quiz" the camera man told cole and i. we nodded and smirked "let's see who knows each other better." i rose a competitive eyebrow at him making him scoff "it's not a race!"

"it is now boy." i grinned making him laughed and roll his eyes

i get my phone out and go to my camera and get up and walk over to Cole to take a selfie of us both. my cheek was pressed against his cheek as his arms was wrapped around me in a tight squeeze.

i then took a few pics just to make sure i got a clear one. in one of them he kissed my cheek as i pouted.

i posted the photo of him kissing my cheek to my instagram where i have 170 million followers.
'i love you bestfriend.. can't wait to make more memories with you from today onwards filming season 2 of Riverdale. be ready kids!! xx'

i them posted a photo of us both with our cheeks squished together and captioned it
'we have just filmed a best friend quiz for GW!! keep your eyes peeled ❤️'

"okay are you two ready??" the camera man called out

"ready!!" i called back
"yep same!" cole shouted back as he placed two jelly beans into his mouth

"action!!" the camera man yelled, and as he yelled it Cole threw more jelly beans at me "cole!" i laughed grabbing one and throwing it at his head "stop it now!" i warned him still laughing.

his laughter died down as did mine.

"hi i'm Cole Sprouse!" he smiled at the camera
"and i'm Royal Jackson" i smiled brightly
"and this is the GQ best friends quiz!" we said together