Chapter 17: the making of the Boyz music video

17th December 2017

(outfit for the music video)

"i like a bad boy, you can't stop me, i love bad boys for life" my voice played through the speakers on set of the music video for 'Boyz' that we were filming. my voice was full of vibrato and i was using my baby voice, a bit like britney spears always did. she was my vocal inspiration for this song.

i am filming it in Encino, California where the hayvenhurst jackson home is which feels amazing.

"ok cut!" director X shouted and me and the dancers stopped dancing as i mimed to the song while the camera recorded us all. "take twenty" he told us all. we all walked towards the table full of food and drinks behind the cameras where skeet was sat on a chair.

"here you need this" skeet handed me a bottle of water making me smile "thanks babe" i say to him. "you work really hard.. did you create this choreography yourself?" he asked me and i nodded smiling "yes. yes i did." i say to him as i take off the cap to my water.

"and just when i thought i couldn't be more proud of you, you go and make me even more proud." i hear the softest most angelic voice. i turn around and i see my mom making me smile immediately "MOM!!!" i say loudly and basically dive on her. i haven't seen her in a while obviously due to my work commitments.

"baby girl! this set is amazing, i love how you decided to do it at the jackson family home." she turns and looks up at hayvenhurst making me smile
"this place means everything to me mom... it was the real start of magic at this place. jackson street began the magic, hayvenhurst was bought when my uncles became huge... hayvenhurst solidifies success to me. it's why i wanted to film here, the most important people to me created magic here" i smiled at her making her smile widely "it means a lot to us too that you constantly honour all of us in your work" she said to me making me grin

"mom.." i say and glance at skeet who was watching us, he stood and moved forward towards my mum and i "this is skeet ulrich, skeet this is my mom.. the amazing janet jackson" i introduced my boyfriend to my mum
"miss jackson it's a honour to meet you." skeet held his hand out. my mom shook it "call me janet, skeet. it's a honour to meet you too. i've heard so much about you. i hope you're taking good care of my baby girl"

"i am.. don't you worry. she's in incredibly safe hands with me"

"that makes me happy. thank you." my mom smiled at him.

"there is our baby niece!!" i heard from behind me.
i turned around again and saw all my uncles walking over. i laughed shaking my head, i hugged each and every one of my uncles "what are you guys doing here?" i asked them.
"we heard you was filming at hayvenhurst. we wanted to come down and see what was happening." uncle jermaine smiled

"how long have you been filming this video??" my uncle marlon asked me "two days now, i've done all my verses and the choreography to it. today is about the choruses and my choreography to the choruses as well as my choreography to the rap by nicki minaj. the next three days is going to consist of more filming of it to perfect it, and getting Nicki down here to film her part." i tell my uncles, mainly my uncle marlon seen as though he asked.