Chapter 20: Brit Awards 2018

21st February 2018

cole, casey, skeet and i are in the uk for the brit awards which is amazing.

'baddest bitch💎' i captioned my insta post and immediately thousands of people liked it

'baddest bitch💎' i captioned my insta post and immediately thousands of people liked it. i then posted a other photo.

'Brit Awards 2018 - thank you for the international female solo artist nonination!😃'

"i'm nervous" casey cott said making me giggle "don't be" i smiled at him "thank you for bringing me here, it feels incredible."
i smiled at him, my heart bursting with love, "you're welcome. you're a great friend, you've been so lovely, i wanted to spoil you, so tonight is on me, order anything."

"oh no i couldn't." casey shook his head as we drove in the limo to the O2 arena.
"honestly... it's all on me, don't worry about it."

"just oblige" cole shook his head making me giggle and shove him.

"you look so beautiful, roro." cole smiled at me making my heart burst. "you look great yourself." i smile at him making him grin and nod as he turned to look out of the window.
"actually -" i say "all three of you look fine as hell." i say referring to skeet, cole and casey.
they laughed with me.

when we got to the O2 Arena a red carpet was laid out on the floor.

skeet and cole got out first and they both put their hand in the car for me to grab and climb out.
casey got out after me and shut the door. screams were heard all over from fans. the flashes from the camera by the paparazzi blinded me for a second. my eyes immediately got used to it, because this has been happening to me since i've been a little girl.

we walk down the red carpet and pose for photos with each other.

a interviewer flagged me down and i walked to her and smiled. we introduced ourselves and then she asked me the first question.
"photos of you were released heading into seaworld orlando where captive orcas and other marine life are held. you then confirmed these photos were real when you posted a photo of a female orca called Katina to your instagram and captioned the post 'Katina.. i'd sell my heart and soul for you'. if you'd sell your heart and soul, why would you go to these attractions and pay them money after it's been proven not to be ethical?" she questioned me and i shook my head speaking into the microphone she held out in front of me