Chapter 24: Let Me

15th March 2018

today, i aren't the one recording a music video for my OWN song. today is all about zayn.
we are recording the music video to Let Me, what will be his lead single from his upcoming album, the song and album is going to be released next month. it's a honour because zayn has a fucking insane voice. and i wrote every song on his upcoming album with him.
he's so incredibly talented, vocally and how he writes. his vision for his art is insane, one of the last TRUE artists in todays industry.

we have a song on this upcoming album together, it's called No Candle No Light.

i was stood around in my black dress in a nightclub venue zayn had to rent out with a load of casted people for the music video.
i hadn't seen zayn yet, all i know is he ordered me to wear this black dress that goes half way down my shin and on the other leg it stops on my thigh.

my phone buzzed in my hand as i stood at the bar, i looked down and it was a message from skeet

'this, us, aren't working out. i'm sorry. i wish you nothing but the best and so much happiness from here on out. i hope we can stay friends and i hope you can forgive me for this x'

my eyes watered as i read the break up message.

seriously??

i laughed to myself, that song zayn and i wrote that i'm featured on on his upcoming album No Candle No Light is actually really fucking relevant for me now. every song zayn and i wrote together that is on this upcoming album 'Icarus Falls' is really fucking.
i should've seen it coming, i almost DID see it coming. he was amazing before we started dating and about 4 months into us dating. after that, he changed. why?? i don't know, that's unknown to me.

i frowned and shook my head. i sniffed up as a tear fell down my face.
this is so embarrassing, crying in a room of people i don't fucking know who are casted for the music video.
i'm better than this. i'm better than skeet.

"okay... i need Royal on the dance floor!" the director yelled.
i moved to where the cameras was and placed my phone on a empty directors chair and i moved to the dance floor with tears in my eyes.
he broke up with me, not even seven months into our relationship, over a TEXT. damn.

i heard dusk till dawn playing behind the doors to the room i was in and that was when i knew zayn would be entering soon.

"and ACTION" the director yelled and i swayed my hips around as i danced. i saw zayn walk in through some double doors and a spotlight ran over his figure on the balcony, i glanced up and DAMN he looked fine!! he always HAS been fine though!

a camera was close up on me as i felt up on myself and danced around. zayn walked around the balcony and down some steps and then walked directly to me. he walked behind me and as he was about to walk away we turned to each other and looked directly into each other's eyes as Let Me played through the club.
my breathe was caught in my throat. he really did look good, even better close up. i gave him a slight smirk while he kept a straight face and moved on in a all black suit and a black brief case in hand.