Chapter 22: HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!!

4th March 2018

"just one minute??" cole asked as he wrapped his arms around me "this is gonna be so easy!" he added laughed.
he wrapped his arms around my top half and i wrapped my arms around his waist as we stood closely to each other. i looked at the camera man "cole is right! cole and i do this on a daily basis.. it's no different for us." i giggle

"it is true.." mädchen said laughing from behind the cameras "i once walked on set and saw them both sleeping in the bed on set that is used as betty's bed and they were all snuggled up to each other with a load of blankets and cole protectively had his arms around her..." she said making cole chuckle and look down at me "i then turned to KJ and was like 'they look comfy' and he was like 'it's the first time they've both slept in two days, they're shattered' and then and there i knew that these two had an unbreakable bond, turns out because royal couldn't sleep due to work commitments, cole stayed up with her. and i thought it was so sweet."

"okay.. casey?" the camera man turned to "wait..." casey said looking at his phone grinning he looked up at me with bright eyes "can we just have silence??" casey said as he stood up and walked over "is the camera still rolling??" casey asked the camera man "i wanna get this on film for memory purposes, and if she wants to post this part online." casey nodded to me making me frown and pull out of my hug with cole

"what is it??" i asked him

"so you released your second album, third if you include your EP from 2012," he shrugged and looked back down at his phone "but it has just been announced, now that it's sunday and the charts get updated and reviewed." he says "your album released last week, 'Music Baddie', has just made HISTORY breaking first week sales." he said making me gasp and put my hand over my mouth

"in the US alone you album has sold 5 million copies this week ALONE!!" he said as everyone cheers "you've just broken a record Adele held with her album '25' in 2015.. her album sold 3.38 million in its first week!" he says making the tears fall down my face
"congrats sweetie!" Mädchen came over and hugged me as i cried. everyone came over and gave me a congratulations hug making me sigh out as the tears escaped from my eyes.

"the album has also gone to number one in 50 countries, you have the largest single week sales for an album.. EVER"
casey laughed slightly as he came and hugged me "well done!" he gave me a squeeze.

"we need to celebrate later!" skeet called out as he stroked my back. everyone cheered as i cried. this is incredible.

after we finished filming the friendship test video for glamour i got the camera man to upload it onto a computer and send me the part casey told me and everyone else that i just made history.
i downloaded it from my emails and then saved it to my camera roll.

i uploaded the video to my instagram and put 'HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!!! 24 years old and i have just broken a record for the largest single week sales for an album with my newly released album 'Music Baddie'!! i found out while having the most important people around me!thank you for ALWAYS supporting me unconditionally. to be welcomed back after so long and me believing i'd never have the courage or passion to bring out a full body of work, feels so amazing. i'm glad i listened to my favourite album, the 'Bad' album, that day, it made me click that i was READY. thank you thank you thank you!❤️'

we all made our way to skeet's home and we celebrated with drinks and food while my album played, as well as my other songs i've brought out and we listened to a few 80s and 90s hits.

i stood drinking in the kitchen but jumped with fright when someone wrapped their arms around my waist from behind and snuggled into the crook of my neck.
"i'm very proud of you." he kissed my neck. i sighed and smiled "thank you babe." i said and turned around. he grabbed my drink and put it on the kitchen counter. he slowly backed me up to the counter and kissed me. he moaned as our tongues touched.

"guys... can you not fuck in the kitchen." i heard cole grumble as he walked in and grabbed a pizza slice. skeet and i pulled away chuckling.
"it's my kitchen..." skeet said "it's not like we haven't before, right?" he nudged me smirking making me grin.
"ew.. gross. i don't wanna know what you two get up to." cole made a face them bit into his pizza and walked back out.

i giggle at my best friend and shake my head, i grabbed my drink and took a gulp of my gin.
"what do you think about meeting my kids?" he said randomly.
i almost spat out my gin when he said that "what?" i asked him.

"what do you think about meeting my daughter and son.. they'd love you." he smiled at me.
"i-"

"i'm so crazy for you... i think we're ready for this. taking the next step. they're so important to me and so are you. they'd love you!" he smiled at me, trying to convince me.
i laugh softly and turn pressing my body against his as i look up into his eyes "i was just going to say i'd love to meet your children, before you interrupted me." i joked making him laugh. he leant down and pressed his lips forcefully against mine giving me a passionate kiss.
"i love you." he whispered pressing his head against mine.
"i love you too." i pressed my lips to his.

"can i ask you something??" he asked me and i nodded moving my face back so i could look at his eyes and his facial expressions properly.

"when was the last time you slept with cole? when was the last time you had sex?" he said to me.
i stepped back and made a face.
"that was very random.." i laughed softly, feeling a little uncomfortable.

"i only ask because i see how he looks at you."

"skeet," i sigh rubbing my forehead "you see nothing, he's my best friend."
"harry said the same" he shrugged nonchalantly. i rose my brows at him "what do you mean harry said the same?" i grit my teeth

"harry found me on instagram, gave me a message, said i should watch out for cole because he was always weary of him." he crossed his arms.
i laughed through shock as my eyes widened "you can't be serious."

"deadly." he replied.
"he's always been insecure about cole." i rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"did you sleep with cole when you was with harry?" he asked me making me laugh "what? no!" i shook my head. "i lost my virginity to cole when i was 14. we slept together up until i got with harry. i was with harry a long time and cole and i never touched each other like that.. not until harry and i split in 2016." i said and skeet scoffed and turned to grab a beer

"great." he mumbled "so you've fucked him recently?" he asked

"depends on what you mean by recently" i say softly.
he turned to me with his dark eyes and raised a brow "days?! weeks?!" he said and drank his beer

"what? no. no." i shook my head and walked closer to him. "the last time i slept with him was august 2017... days before us two went for that meal when cole was supposed to be joining us."

"you promise?" he looked me in the eye. "skeet, i'd never lie. i promise!" i say softly.
he nodded and sighed.

"anymore questions?" i asked softly "i can answer anything you want." i walked closer to him.

"who have you slept with?" he asked me.
i inwardly sighed.
"harry, obviously, cole, justin, zayn, adan canto, dave franco, and you." i say softly.

"i know 7 seems like quite a lot but-"

"don't carry on that.. i don't really care how many men you've slept with. all i cared about was who it was.. i just needed to know. i'd never judge you. i still love you so much." he told me. i smiled softly.

"i love you." i rubbed his chest.
i went on my tip toes to whisper in his ear "you're the best i've ever had though." i whisper and he laughs slightly. he looks in my eyes and smashes his lips on mine. we disappear into his bedroom and resigned there for the whole night.