𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11: 𝕱𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕻𝖘𝖞𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈

Humans are annoying

Humans are annoying. Specifically humans with the last name D'Angelo. To more specific, my brothers.

I feel asleep with Alejandro. They found us and they had a fit. I basically told them that nothing happened and if they don't believe me, well I told them to suck my dick. May have been a mistake, I honestly don't care if it was.

I also went to the doctor, that was fun. She was honestly really nice. It wasn't to bad.

I hear a knock at my door, It was Vince. He quickly said something and left.

My brother asked me to come down for lunch. He said he said that I have no choice. I got out of bed and went downstairs. I noticed Blake and Alejandro were still here. I took my seat. I picked at my food. I really didn't want to eat.

"Amara, we will be going out to dinner tonight with The Spanish Mafia. Dad will be there as well. He is coming home early," he was very hesitant to speak," I told Dad of what happened with them. I had Alejandro tell his father that are dad request him. There is no need to worry."

I had no words. Alejandro was the son of Spanish Mafia leader. I've don't know who he is, I've heard of the leader, but I don't know his name. Alejandro is his son though. I was kinda at a loss of words.

"What will a dinner do, what will that fix, brother," I raised my voice.

"I have no clue. That's why father is coming home early." Vince responded. I don't want to sit at a table with the person who ordered my mothers death. I shook my head in disagreement, and I ran to my room.

I know I must go. I know that if I don't I will somehow regret it. I just hope that the night doesn't end in blood shed.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Eventually Alejandro left. He said he had to go home and get ready.

We were leaving soon. I had to get ready. Emiliano told me that the restaurant was very nice and that I need to dress that way.

I entered the shower. I took at quick 10 minute one. Once I got out I did my hair and makeup. I also put on my dress.