Chapter Three.

"Oh my stars, I'm absolutely terrified," (Y/n) whispered to Luna.

"You'll be okay," Luna whispered back. Before they knew it, a door was open and out stepped the three familiar women (Y/n) knew as her godmothers. All three of them wore dresses of the same colour: champagne. They had guilty smiles when (Y/n) turned her nose up and away from them.

"Seating's in the third room on the left," Valorie told the Lovegoods.

"You look very cute, Luna," Anastasia said. Luna beamed, looking down at the very colourful dress she wore. Taking the hint, Xenophilius led his daughter off. "Same for you, (Y/n)," she added. (Y/n) wore a lilac dress with frilly short sleeves. It was patterned with little branches of flowers. She had beige patent leather heels and frilly socks to top it off.

"Thank you," (Y/n) mumbled at the compliment.

"Told you she could dress herself," Yvette whispered to Valorie.

"And I didn't doubt that for a moment!" Valorie answered. They looked at her for a moment. "Listen, we really can't be talking for long. Wedding's starting soon and we're bridesmaids to Mars, but I promise, promise that we'll talk everything out after the wedding high, all right?" She smiled guiltily at (Y/n) who reluctantly nodded. "Plus Harry will be here any minute! You can sit with him—"

"Sorry!" a voice gasped upon narrowly missing Valorie with the door. "Hey," the brown man said, waving his fingers at the group before skipping down the steps and glancing down at his watch. Moments later, a red-haired woman stepped out, smiling politely at the group. She joined the man at the bottom of the steps. The two exchanged brief, sweet words before shortly kissing.

"They didn't already come, did they?" asked the woman, glancing back at four.

"I think we'd notice if they did," Valorie mused. She paused. "Unless they came before the Lovegoods... Hold that thought, I'll go check for you."

"Thanks, Val," the woman said. She turned to face forward again before doing a double-take on (Y/n). She blinked then looked curiously at Anastasia. "Hi..." she greeted at length. "I'm Lily Potter and this is my husband, James."

"I know," (Y/n) chirped. She pressed her lips together. "Um— I mean: I'm (Y/n) (Y/l/n), pleasure to meet you," she hastily corrected. The Potters smirked, deeply amused. Lily quickly turned her attention back to Anastasia.

"I thought the (Y/l/n)s—" Lily began. Before she could continue, the gruff voice (Y/n) recognized as one: Rubeus Hagrid.

"Harry!" James greeted brightly. The eleven-year-old ran forward and sprang himself into his mother's arms. She continuously kissed his head before brushing his hair back and out of his face. "Sorry you had to stay with the Dursleys, pal," James murmured, crouching down to Harry's height. "Didn't treat you too bad, I'd hope?" Harry visibly grimaced.

"Well, we will be having a strongly worded phone call later on, won't we, darling?" Lily said too sweetly.

"Hurry it up, people!" a voice cried, peeking their head out of the door. "James, you've gotta go, now; ladies we're up next!" (Y/n) recognized the face of an older Mary MacDonald, who was playing the role of Wedding Planner and was one of Marlene's bridesmaids.

"Harry, honey, go sit in the audience, won't you?" Lily requested, leading her son up the steps by his hand. "You can even sit with (Y/n), I hope." Anastasia and Yvette nodded rapidly, pushing their goddaughter in front of them and so she was facing Harry. "Saved an entire back row for you," Lily whispered, lightly patting the twos' heads before scrambling inside with the rest of the wedding party.

"Love you, son!" James shouted. "I promise we'll have a better reunion!" Then, he was gone. Harry and (Y/n) stared at one another, silently surveying each other.