𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12: 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝕸𝖊

"I'm bored," Alejandro groaned

"I'm bored," Alejandro groaned. It was just me and him right now. My brothers and my father have not gotten home yet. It's been about 3 hours since the dinner. Me and Alejandro have been up in my room since I woke up, which is about an hour ago.

"Not my problem, Alejandro." I gave him a pat on the shoulder as if he was a child.

"Let's play a game." I gave him a questioning look.

"A game?"

"Yes, let's play dare. As in there's just no truths, those are boring."

"Okay, I'm fine with that." I gave him an approving look. I only said yes because I'm wondering what he'll come up with.

"I'll go first, I dare you to draw a dick, in sharpie, on Massimo's mirror and put see you again next time." He started laughing at his own words. I shook my head, but also laughed.

"Let's go," I rolled eyes. We made our way to Massimo's room, which happened to be across from mine.

When I opened his door it smelled. Is kind of giving me boys locker room vibes. We went to his bathroom to be welcome to another horrid smell. I'm going to buy this man for air freshener for his birthday.

I pulled the sharpie, and drew a dick on my brothers mirror. I never in a million years thought I'd say those words. I also put a little note at the end.

The whole time Alejandro was laughing.

We quickly left and went back to my room.

"He is in for a surprise." I smiled at the his comment," Your turn."

"Text one of my brothers that you know who I sleot with at the party."

"Won't that cause more trouble for you and not me."

"No, because you're going to be bother till you tell them who, and also be more mad at you because you knew the whole time."

"I'm the one you slept with," he gave a confusing look.

"Just do it."

"What are you, fucking Nike." He rolled his eyes. I laughed. He pulled up his contacts, and went to Mattia. He then sent the text.

"You think your so funny." Alejandro said while glaring at me.

"I don't think, I know." I gave him a little smirk.

He took a few minute pause, and then a smile grew on his face. I was extremely confused.

"Jump in the pool naked." See this want to be such a bad dare if there weren't guards and security cameras everywhere.

"Haha, funny, now change it."

"I dare you." I rolled my eyes," Don't worry, I've seen it all before." He winked.