🔥 she's interesting ii. (scarjo × lizzie)

SCENE:
A continuation of the first one-shot to bring it into a close. Basically, it's the next morning. Lizzie and Scarlett has to deal with what happened the night before when they got wasted.

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Scarlett's POV:

I woke up to an awful hangover. My head was aching so much and I could barely keep my eyes open. But then, I also realized that I was fully naked under the covers which made me immediately shot up from my bed.

Oh my gosh. It really happened.

I slept with Lizzie Olsen.

I leaned to the other side of the bed and saw her laying on her back while facing me. She looked so peaceful and calm. She's so beautiful. I was not able to stop myself in placing my hand on her cheek as I lightly brushed it with my thumb.

Suddenly, creases started to form in between her eyebrows and her eyes started to flutter open in confusion.

"Scarlett?" she mumbled. Her voice was still a bit husky from sleep. She then slowly sat up, grabbing the blanket so she can cover herself.

"Uhm, H-hi." I nervously responded.

"About last night.." she started. "If you don't want to talk about it and pretend that it never happened, I would totally understand."

My heart sank as soon as she finished her sentence. I really do like her and I know the press would go crazy if ever this goes out so she's probably doing this for our image.

"Is.. uhm, is that what you want?" I probed.

"Honestly? No, not really. I just figured that the only reason why you did whatever happened last night was because you were too drunk and I just assumed that you will regret it in the morning." she explained.

"Oh my gosh. No. Of course, not. I may be drunk but I knew what I was doing. I definitely knew where it was going too. You're really pretty, Lizzie. Also, I actually like you." I said as I leaned in to kiss her, not being able to resist her.

"Yeah? I like you too and you're gorgeous as fuck. So, that's a plus. If only you can see what I'm looking at right now." she replied as I pulled away and giggled.

"Ugh. You're laugh is irresistible too. Damn it." she added as she quickly placed her hand at the back of my head and roughly pulled me in for another kiss which took my breath away.

"I'll be damned." I breathed and she just chuckled at my comment.

I saw Lizzie as someone who's sweet and gentle. She definitely is though but being with her like this just brings out a different side of her that probably only a few people in her life ever witnessed.

She slowly waved her hand in front of me to catch my attention and it worked as it snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Penny for your thoughts?" she muttered and flashed a smile right at me.

"I--, uhm, do you want some breakfast?" I replied, almost immediately.

"That'll be awesome. Are you gonna cook?" she asked.

"Yeah. Do you want anything?" I probed as I got up from the bed to grab a robe.

She didn't reply right away. She instead got up from the bed too and approached me, dragging the blanket with her as it covered her entire body. When she was close enough, she wrapped her hands around me which made the blanket drop, revealing her perfect body to me again as it pressed against mine.

"Can I help you cook?" she asked. Her gorgeous emerald green eyes looking directly into mine.

"Of course." I replied. "God, you're perfect." I added, not being able to stop myself from the commentary.