🌹Raphael X Flirty! Cat mutant! Theif! Reader🌹

🌹 (Y/N): Your Name

🌹 (Y/N): Your Name

🌹 (Y/U): Your Username

🌹 (Y/F/C) Your fur color

🌹 (Y/B): Your birthstone; ex. October's birthstone is opals (Note: you can use your favorite gemstone if you like)

 October's birthstone is opals (Note: you can use your favorite gemstone if you like)

🌹Raphael's P.O.V.🌹

(Raph) GreenGiant🐢: Hey, you doing anything? Was wondering if you, y'know, like, wanna hang out or something? 👉👈

(Y/U): Aww💕~ Is my Raph missing me?~ Y'know, if this keeps up I may have to spoil you💕💕💕~

(Raph) GreenGiant🐢: S-Spoil me??? I mean I uh O///x///Ò

(Y/U): LOL, aw!~ Raph I'm just teasing u~ I'm almost home, 'til then we can hang, see you soon Red~ Muah~💋

    Red, (Y/N) gave me that nickname from the many successful attempts at making me flustered in the same red hue of tomato or sometimes a darker hue than my bandana. Our last hang out was cut short because of a robbery near Queens, so I want to ma it up to her/him/them. I've always had feelings for (Y/N), even before her/his/their mutations from the ooze-mosquitos. I thought, maybe this would be my moment to express my feelings to her/him/them but, no words would ever come out.

Just as I was about to sneak out of the lair, Mikey calls out to me and the two remaining brothers, "Hey guys! Check this out!", and we all watched what's on the TV screen. "...Where a robbery has just occurred from a jewelry shop nearby, multiple accessories were stolen as well as another robbery occurred hours ago at a completely different jewelry shop...", as it goes into details I think to myself. 'That's probably (Y/N)...'. She/He/They were already a thief before, only for pocket change and such, now she/he/they have sudden urges when it comes to gemstones and jewels; especially diamonds and (Y/B). So, this is no surprise to me.