🐢 Scenario #2:Puppy sneezes 🐢

🐢 Imagine the turtles witnessing a cute sneeze you make.

🐢 You know those cute kitten sneezes some of us make?? well, I'm not talking about those; I'm talking about those sneezes that puppies make. Like the sneeze and then shake your head and make a cute noise from it? Here's a vid for better explanations (A/N: I can't be the only one that does the same thing qwq its a problem)

THOSE SNEEZES

🐢 Whenever you sneeze like that, the turtles IMMEDIATELY went on a search, thinking there's a puppy nearby, especially Raphael.

🐢 April knew that there were cute sneezes from other human beings, but when she witnesses your sneeze, she's going to show off your natural adorableness.

❤️ Raph: He heard a puppy, sneeze, there's a puppy. In. Your. Home. And you didn't tell him?! Anyone that knew Raph knew he loves animals (despite Mayhem clawing him at first glance). The question is, where? By the time he came to realizations that the sneeze came from you, he immediately held you close (carefully cause this boy got scales that are sharper than a knife), sobbing about how cute you are and all while giving you a hurricane of kisses.

🧡 Mikey: Is a puppy himself; small, cute, and full of colors! He's very familiar with puppies since he visits Cuddle Cakes Puppy Rescue, so he immediately thought you might have adopted one or two. When he discovers it was you making those sneezes, he hands you tissues and gives you lots of kisses. To him, after hearing your sneeze, you just got even more adorable.

💙 Leo: At first, he shrugs it off. The second time he hears it, then he'll look around to find the source. He gives up a little after thinking its probably from the TV or a new ringtone from your phone, that is until you sneezed into the sleeves of your hoodie/sweater. He's obviously going to either say a puppy one-liner or: "THAT WAS YOU THIS WHOLE TIME?? I thought it came from a TV or something! omg, that is so cute!~."

💜 Donnie: Funny enough, after his many deals with a sick rat and brothers, he wondered about a human stimulus. You have to tell him that human sneezes don't really sound the same; some are soft, some are loud, and you get it. But he wants to know what sneeze yours sounded like when he asked you that you have to lie, but he saw through that, of course. He waits until your asleep, how he found out your sneeze. Feathers. No, I'm not kidding. He used a feather. After he heard that sneeze, he did the giggle. You are never going to hear the end of it. But he will make it up to you.