🦋 Leonardo X Winged! Bird Carer! Reader 🦋

❧ (Y/N): Your name

❧ (U/N): Username

❧ (C/N): Chicken name

❧ (F/C): Favorite color/Feather color

🦋------------------------------------------------🦋

🦋 Leo's P.O.V. 🦋

▶︎ ✢ (U/N) entered the chat

▶︎ (U/N): 'Morning Leo! 

▶︎ ✢ SliderInBlue entered the chat

▶︎ SliderInBlue: Hey! 'Morning (Y/N)! What's up?

▶︎ (U/N): I need some help, I found an injured pigeon and they need medical attention, mind doing some 'bird watching? 🐦

▶︎ SliderInBlue: Sure thing angel! I'll be there in 5

▶︎ (U/N): Thx Lee! You're the best!~ 💙🐦

     Getting up from my bed, I quickly put on my gear and walked out of my room seeing my brothers having breakfast. Before I went to the exit I called out, "Save me a pancake Mikey!~", I said putting on baggy clothes and a pair of sunglasses. But then stopped in my tracks to see Raph blocking my way. "You do realize the sun rose right?" "Yes I'm aware, but (Y/N) needs my help. She's/He's/They on their way to the Vet at this moment", I explained and Raph lets out a sigh.

"Fine but be careful?", He said and I promised him that I'll be cautious, saying goodbye and I jump onto the ladder to exit the lair. Lifting the manhole, I walk onto the pavements as a completely normal person. The sidewalk was just as busy as the streets, thankfully no one commented on my 'green skin'. If someone did I would've said that it's a skin condition. It wasn't long until a pigeon recognizes me despite my disguise, "Hey there!~ Enjoying your flight?", I said and imitate its noises. 

     This is one of (Y/N)'s birds, her/his/their birds will always have an (F/C) tag wrapped around each bird's leg. It's not chaffing the skin, and it's not too tight either. "You here to help me out bud?", I said and the pigeon flaps its wings, but not before perching on the fire escape while looking my way. That answered my question, following the bird, it led me to the (Y/N) building. The fire escape was on the side, completely invisible to the public. Climbing up, I got onto the roof and was met with several other pigeons. 

I suppose I should wait until (Y/N) come back, walking into the chicken coop I was greeted by some chickens. "Morning ladies!~", I greeted carefully on my footing, as I refill the feeder they all went to eat but as I count to make sure all are present, one was missing. "(C/N)? C'mon girl it's time for breaky~", I called out softly and found (C/N) still in her nest, giving me the stink eye.

     (C/N) was found a few weeks ago, and while she's now fully comfortable with (Y/N) she's still holding up a wall when I'm around. "Someone's all- pfft- 'clucked' up~" I joke and got a warning noise from (C/N), "Tough crowd", I said and I think. That chicken is very protective of the other hens and chicks, even the males. Oh, maybe (C/N) hates being watched, worth a shot. Turning away to grab the basket, I begin to collect the egg, pretending I don't see the last hen physically. 

It seems to be working since I hear some clucking from her, by the time she jumps down to eat I quickly grab her eggs and close the door. "Phew, she kinda reminds me of Raph a bit", I muttered to myself and carefully step down on the fire escape, entering (Y/N)'s apartment to make my way to her/his/their kitchen. Now that I think about it, both Raph and (C/N) are kinda similar. Except, (C/N) is never one to see new faces. The hen will just stare as if she's staring into your very soul, I just got the chills when I start thinking about when I first met (C/N).

     Finishing up on the deposit, I sigh letting out a good stretch. I wonder how (Y/N) is doing, I might as well do some chores around as I wait. "Hmm, (Y/N)'s wings are molting..", I said to myself noticing the stray (F/C) feathers scattered across the apartment, thankfully the feathers are easy to find, I should get started.

🦋------------------------------------------------🦋

🦋 (Y/N)'s P.O.V. 🦋

~Hours later~

     "Well, that took longer than expected, didn't it?", I lift the now patched-up pigeon to me, earning the cutie ruffling its feathers as a response. Chuckling, I sneak up onto the vet's rooftop and set the pigeon down gently to reveal my (F/C) feathered wings and put on what I call, the 'birdy holder', think a baby carrier but for all kinds of avians. Courtesy of Donnie. Setting the bird in the carrier, I took a flight to make my way back home.

Speaking of the 'Birdy holder', I should ask Donnie if he's willing to make another one, one suited for my sweet red-slider. When I showed it to him, Leo loves the idea and wants one for himself. Although knowing him, he'd probably make memes out of it. Haha, now that I'd think about it Leon would probably make a meme with (C/N) in the carrier with the phrase, 'don't talk to me or my daughter ever again'.

     I should order pizza, he must've worked so hard on looking after the pretty birds. Landing softly onto my roof, I gently walk down the stairs of the fire escape and enter my apartment. After I took off my bird carrier and place the now asleep bird on some soft cushion, I made my way to my room only to see Leonardo conked out on my bed. He looks so cute, taking a photo I got a notification from Leo's eldest brother, Raph. 

▶︎ BigRedMachine: Hey is Lee with you? He hasn't contacted me for hours

▶︎ (U/N): Yeah, he's fast asleep. Guess that means he's staying over LoL

▶︎ BigRedMachine: Lol, thx for telling me (Y/N)

▶︎ (U/N): Anytime! 🐦!~

     Smiling I put my phone down gently on my dresser, looking out the window the sun had just begun to set. I suppose that pizza will have to wait for now, changing into something more comfortable I carefully join Leon. "mm? (Y/N)? Yawn~ When you get home?" "Just now sweetheart~", I mumble softly as I caress his head earning a squeeze around my torso from his arms. "I was gonna buy pizza and put on a movie", I said and Leo rubs his eye, "mm~ Don't wanna get up~", I hear him complain and he softly snores. Kissing his head, I slowly drift to sleep.

"Sweet dreams Leonardo~ 💙"