☂️ Donatello X Vigilante! Reader ☂️

❧ (Y/N): Your name

❧ (H/N): Hero name

☂️------------------------------------------------☂️

☂️ Your P.O.V. ☂️

     "Sigh~ Finally, home sweet home", I mutter out in exhaustion from the hellhole that I call 'school'. Thankfully, it was my last day of school and I have the whole summer to myself. I wonder how Donnie is doing, Raph told me that he tends to stay up all night and work on his stuff rather than sleep. He's probably working on his titanium bo-staff due to some malfunctions, although I'm pretty sure it's just a bug.

Now that I think about it, it's been some time since we last saw each other. Sure, we make phone calls and such after my hours of education, but we both know that deep down we need to see each other face to face. Speaking of which, he's calling me right now. Right on cue, as per usual. "Sup Don Don, what's good on D street?", I said putting the turtle on speaker before warming up, "Very funny, did you see the news today?", I hear him ask me and I stretch hearing a loud pop on my joints, "I mean the one where the newscast called Repo Mantis a tall, purple teletubbie with bad hair taste? Or when they called him a giant purple stick man?", I joked and we both laugh.

     Don took a small breather and lets out a sigh, "Aw shell, It was so funny I had to record it. It's just pure comedy gold", he said and we continue to talk while I do some acrobat drills and such. Repo Mantis was caught on camera on live television due to the locals hearing noises and random movements at the same dump the mutant mantis resides. This resulting a group of teens daring each other to visit the place while recording, and claiming that they saw a 'purple teletubbie with bad hair, a 'giant purple stick man', the list goes on. It was hysterical!

"you should've seen how many views the clip got on youtube, it got to millions!", Don said sending me the link, as we talk I jump down from the balance beam, walking up to my phone to switch on the video call of myself while I do a handstand on the beam. "Are you sure- You're gonna hurt yourself!" "You sound like Leo~", I said and laugh when he rants about my safety, he's so cute when he's like this. Don knew that I do acrobats, but what he didn't know is that he and his brothers aren't the only heroes in this city. I am known as (H/N).

     April already knew about my second life during the night, she recognizes some of my flips and tricks. So, I had to try out some new tricks, at least she kept this secret safe. Speaking of A, I hear Leo's voice, "Yo Don! April spotted a couple of bad guys about to steal some cash at a nearby bank- Oh Hi (Y/N)! How's it 'hanging'?" "Boo!", I then hear Raph and Mikey in the background making me laugh. 

"Duty calls" "ha you said duty- RUN!", Leo screams out while being chased out by Donnie. "Sigh~ I can't believe I'm related to them", I hear the softshell sigh out in annoyance. I then smile, "Want me to visit Don?~ Maybe a little marathon on Law and Order and I'll bring a bottle of grape fanta~", I teased out and I pull away hearing him shout like the tsundere he is, "D-Don't make this sound like a date!", he said.

"So, no alone time?"

"I-..."

"ooo~"

"Shut up!-"

*Click*

"So cute~ Time to gear up"

☂️------------------------------------------------☂️

☂️ Donnie's P.O.V. ☂️

     Groaning in embarrassment, I look back at my t-phone. She/he/they hung up, jeez I always fall for their type; mean and cute. "When are you gonna make a move Don?", I hear Leo say shooing our other brothers out of my lab. "That's none of your concern Lee, I got this", I assured him and I take a deep breath got up, grabbed my bo staff, and follow my brothers to the rooftops, ready to take action.

As we make our way to the rooftops, we stop in our tracks and lay low to spy on the thieves. There are more than four that's for sure, but that's a lot of cash for a small group of bad guys. There's got to be millions of dollars in just one block, "How are we going to take them out Leo?", I hear Raph ask and Mikey follows, "Yeah, this would be easier for some silent takeouts but they lit up the place-" "Guys wait, look", Leo shushes us and points seeing a cloaked person. 

     "Duuude, it's (H/N)", Mikey said and our eyes widens, we've seen very few news updates on the mysterious vigilante but never in person. We stared in shock and made some 'oo~', wincing at some of their attacks as if we felt it. I must admit, these are some impressive moves, it was then we heard some sirens coming our way. (H/C) must've heard this too, and we all disappear into the shadows. "Yo let's follow them!~", Mikey begs, just as curious as us and we follow the mysterious martial artist.

As we followed (H/N), we had to keep our stealth at max level. We even had to be completely silent, it's so hard to even keep up with them because of all the flips and swings. This hero must've been doing this for years because these are not just simple tricks, these moves are top-tier professionalism. I don't even think the Sando brothers have this much skill compared to (H/N). It wasn't long until we came to a halt, where did they even go? "Ahem", we jolt hearing a voice, and turn around to see the mystery person, perched on the rooftop exit. 

     Jumping down, (H/C) reveals themselves- "(Y/N)?!", I exclaimed out and Leo follows, "Wait I thought you were going to meet us at the Lair?" "I was but then you guys were following me haha", she/he/they said and explains everything. (Y/N) as we all discovered was (H/N) this whole time, she's/he's/they've been doing the life of a crime fighter as long as we have. Just more in a secretive sense, and that her/his/their nightly routine on her/his/their balance board and other acrobat gear relates to her/his/their second life during the dark.

Not that we don't do the same, but uh, our track record proves otherwise. As we all made our way back to the lair, I immediately went to my lab to remove my gear. I'm so glad we don't have to fight, it's way too hot here in New York during the Summer. Loading up my CPU, I put my Bo Staff away and switch my battle shell into a more comfortable one. But, as I was about to grab my chair, (Y/N) swoops down and did a Spiderman kiss! Making my green cheeks burst into a deep red.

     "So~... About that date-" "C'mere you!", I called out in embarrassment, attempting to catch her/him/them but failed. Looking up, she/he/they were perched on a pipe, sitting like Rouge like that one scene in Sonic X. "How'd you even get- HHHH-", I groan in my hands. "Shell, you will be the death of me, why do I even fall for your types", I mentally question myself out loud.

"Maybe because it's you?~"

"Don't patronize me, dove. I'll get you back one day, and that's a promise"

"I'll be waiting for ~💜"