🌹 Raphael X Tall! Male! BF! Reader 🌹

❧ (Y/N): Your name

❧ A/N: guess who's back, back again~ guess who's back, guess who's back~ This chapter is kinda short (and a bit dry sobs) but I honestly have a headcanon that if Raphael has a tall gf/bf he would melt lol

🌹------------------------------------------------🌹

🌹 Raph's P.O.V. 🌹

"You sure you don't need my help Red?"

"Yup! I'm uh, I'm sure! Thanks though!"

     "Well ok, but do not hesitate to ask okay hun?", (Y/N), my boyfriend said and gave me a quick kiss before heading out to get some ingredients for today's bake date. Reaching up at the top cabinet as much as I could obtain the flour, I struggled, ultimately failing. It feels so weird to even experience this, I'm practically six feet tall, and yet I still couldn't reach the flippin' flour! 

There's got to be something I can use to maybe nudge it to the edge or something since there's no stool, looking around I then see the broom. Picking it up and standing it next to me, my eyes go wide at its height, "Are you kidding me? This thing's practically my height!", I exclaim and let out a sigh, holding the broom up I start to nudge the bag. It seems to be going smoothly until I hear (Y/N)'s front door opening and hear his voice. 

 "Hey Raph, I'm back- Look out!"

 "Huh?"

* P O O M F *

     Opening my eyes, I was greeted by (Y/N); covered in flour from the back of his head to the middle of his back. The floor tiles are more covered than him also, that bag is probably bigger than the regular size of flour that you normally see in supermarkets. I feel bad now, this date was supposed to go perfectly. And I ruined it...

🌹------------------------------------------------🌹

🌹 (Y/N)'s P.O.V. 🌹

     When I held Raph close to me, I felt the immense force from the flour that almost landed on my turtle. When I was little, I used to be the shortest in my family, so I was used to things that either fell on me or such. Now that I'm taller, I don't have to worry about that, it's almost kinda why I was hesitant to have a baking date at my place instead of the Lair. Looking at the tiles, there was flour everywhere. It must've been chewed up by one or two mice, luckily we didn't use it. Otherwise, this date would be a 'Sick date' rather than a 'Bake date'.

"You ok Raph?", I asked worriedly and he has a look of guilt, "Yeah, I am sorry..." "Raph, It's fine. It's just flour", I replied softly in reassurance but his facial expression just turned to more guilt. "No, It's not that. I mean, I'm sorry for not asking you for help. I'm just not-...I'm not used to being the 'short one', I'm used to being the 'Tall one'...", he revealed and I held him close again, kissing his head, "Oh Raph, you don't need to apologize for that" "I don't?", he mutters and I shook my head. "No, now let's get all this clean up~ I'll order some pizza with garlic nuts and pastries, we can still salvage this date~", I replied and we cleaned up as much as we could.

"(Y/N)?"

"Hm?"

"I love you"

"I love you too Red~❤️"