🌹 Raphael X French! Reader 🌹

❧ (Y/N): Your name

❧ (H/C): Hair color

❧ (E/C): Eye color

❧ (P/N): Pet name

🌹------------------------------------------------🌹

~ Raph's P.O.V. ~

~ 1 am, Downtown; Brooklynn ~

     ...It's good to be out stretching my legs; I don't know if I can handle another night without some excitement. I then stumbled to a few shops, of course, I can't just walk in, so I just window watch from afar until I see a human girl/guy walking out of a mall with April! What is April doing here? I thought she'd be asleep at this time! I know she's tough, but there could be bigger troublemakers, so I follow her and her friend to make sure they're both safe.

Moments later, they entered an apartment; it doesn't look like its April's home, if she were moving she would've told us, I'm guessing it belongs to her friend. Her friend is gorgeous though, she/he/they were wearing a fashion line that not even I could recognize.

 Her friend is gorgeous though, she/he/they were wearing a fashion line that not even I could recognize

or

Maybe she's/he's/they're from a different town? I then watch them through a window, I don't like eavesdropping, but that human girl/boy is so pretty I can't help but get closer. Then, I made a huge discovery; they're both talking gibberish, it's almost nowhere near English! I can't put what they're discussing about either; it just gives me more questions. "Hey, maybe you can meet some of my friends! I'm sure Raph would love to meet you! Lemme give him a call", I hear April said, and I panic, I hid and my phone rings, shoot it's not on vibrate!

     April then opens the glass doors of the balcony, giving me a look saying 'really?', and I shamefully enter the room but accidentally stumble and fall onto the soft fluffy rug, "Oof! uh hey April, uh I didn't know you were here?" "Raph, another night?", April said, and I got up carefully, "I can't help it A, nothing is going on tonight, I know it's a good thing, but I miss fighting crime", I admitted, and I sat on the ground not wanting to break anything. "Alors c'est Raphael?" I hear her friend said and tilt my head in confusion, "Yep, this is him, Imma go buy pizza, be right back ok?", April said, and her friend nodded. Oh right, she/he/they understand English, but it's still going to be hard to understand what she/he/they are saying.

She/He/They noticed, and she/he/they took out a pad and pen writing out, 'I'm (Y/N), sorry if you couldn't understand my language, I'm not from here,' that makes so much sense, I feel so bad ruining their night. "It's ok, I'm sorry that I ruined your night with April", I apologized and she/he/they respond with words on her/his/their pad saying 'Don't be, It was A's idea to call you, so I'm actually happy to meet you', with a smile finally. Her/His/Their smile is so cute, I blush, and for the passing minute I broke the awkward silence, "So uh, y-you said you're not from here, where you from?", I asked sheepishly, and she/he/they wrote down a location that I was familiar with, 'Paris; France'. She/He/They then continue, 'I wanted to come here to meet April faced to show me around, we both met on social media, and we both agree to meet at the airport,' "So, your staying or...". 

I admit if she/he/they do go, I won't get to know them better, but then she/he/they sat next to me and wrote stay. I was so happy that I accidentally hug her/him/them, but then I immediately pulled away, "Ah! s-sorry i-it's just, uh, I-I, uh", I stuttered out, and she/he/they giggled. "Ça Va; J'aime Les calins," I hear her/him/them said and hug me, even though her/his their arms couldn't reach the hands of each other. I can't help but hug back if the guys were here they would be teasing about my 'love stink'. Then we hear April said, "Ok lovebirds~ Pizza's here~," and it made the two of us pulled away, turning red in embarrassment. "I-I should be getting home, I don't want my brothers to be worried about my absence, uh," I said, and I use a French dictionary that was sitting on the coffee table wording out my last sentence before my farewells. "À la prochaine? did I get it, right?" I asked and (Y/N) pounces in for a hug, "Bien sur!~", she/he/they screamed out, ok I think that's a yes. As I left, I found a paper with her/his/her phone number! But as I was freaking out in happiness, I got a message from April that would make me dream with (Y/N) in such romantic scenes from a particular movie.

..." Guess who's playing the Beauty this Halloween 'Red Rover'?~ "...