🦋 Leonardo X Child! Female! Human! Reader || PLATONIC 🦋

❧ Requested by S203324 , I hope I got this right uvu

❧ (Y/N): Your name

❧ (H/C): Hair color

❧ (E/C): Eye color

🦋------------------------------------------------🦋

~ Leo's P.O.V. ~

- Midnight; NYC, Downtown Manhattan -

...Finally some fresh air, I recently snuck out of the lair to meet up a kid named (Y/N) at an orphanage near Downtown Manhattan. She's such a sweet little girl, age 6 to be exact, and she's not even scared of me! Well, I guess it's understandable that it's been two whole years since I saved her. But I know one day she'll forget about me when she grows up, the least I could do is be there for her until I see her again soon. As I made my way to the Orphanage, I go back down memory lane, the first time I met her during a recent battle with my brothers...

~ Flashback ~

..."Ha! you see that piggy go wee-wee all the way home!~ HaHa!", I joked out, and the brothers groan from my bad jokes but chuckle in agreement to Meat Sweats retreat in total fright, but then before we head home there was another outbreak, seems the foot clan is at it again, so the four of us went down to throw out the trash of its origami soldiers. As we fought, the Foot Clan starts to attack back, and they must've gotten stronger for some apparent reason. Momentarily, the Foot Brute took a hostage, a kid to be exact, with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes, she looks no younger than 4! "Put your weapons down, or we'll do something drastic!", he threatens, I stare at the girl, she seems to be alone and she's about to cry, this is low, I can't help but feel my blood boil, I have to save that girl, Raph and the others sensed that too, No jokes at this moment for now.

I think of a plan to save that girl; there has to be something I could do to keep that an innocent kid safe from any harm. "Leo, sheath your weapon...", Raph said, and I did, slowly, I didn't want to cuz in the girl's eyes, it's like she's saying 'Don't do it.' Then out of nowhere April came along and knocked the Brute out with her green hammer, then the kid rushes to hug me and starts to weep, shivering in fear. Yes, I am shocked she's not scared of me, but what's matter is she's safe, I hugged back calming her down, I may pull up a few jokes here and there, and to my surprise, she starts to giggle, shell she's so cute! Everyone thought so too, as we all got to a safe area on the rooftops I crouch down to her height. "What's your name ma'am?", I asked, and she smiles looking at me with those (E/C) eyes.

"I'm (Y/N) Mither Turdle."

~ Flashback Ends ~

...And thus the friendship was born! We had so much fun over the last two years, but, it has been a little harder to keep the city safe, but it was all worth it. As I climbed up at her window I ready my present for the little tyke, it been so long that I thought I asked Donnie for some help making this, it's a T-phone, with some kid features and that we can keep in touch in secret, as I climbed down the ladder I see (Y/N) reading a book holding a plush turtle dressed as a ninja with a blue bandana wearing pajamas...

 As I climbed up at her window I ready my present for the little tyke, it been so long that I thought I asked Donnie for some help making this, it's a T-phone, with some kid features and that we can keep in touch in secret, as I climbed down the l...

...I knocked on her window, and her face lit up in excitement, giggling very softly so that no one can hear her. Opening and closing the window when I entered she bounces her little self into my arm, making not only her but also making me chuckle as well, "What you doing still up? not tired?~." "No, not yet! Look what I made you!", She rushes to the drawers and hands me a little drawing of me and her fighting crime, "I love it! This picture is going to scrapbook we both made!~", I exclaimed but still quiet, and she squeals putting it in the scrapbook. For the past3 hours, the two of us had fun! Games, puns, and jokes, she begins to be a bit tired, "Hey, I got you something.", I said, and I hand her a wrapped up box, she opens it, and she loves it!

I couldn't be more than happier, I explained to her everything about it, the games in it, our secret contacts. She's just so happy, but she senses that there's something wrong, "Leo? what's eating you?" "Well, can you promise me something?", I said, and she nods, "Don't forget me ok?" "I'll never forget you! You're my best friend! You saved my life! I'll call you every night if I have to!". She's so determined, I can't help but smile, "Best friends promise?", "Best friends promise!"

Then I tucked her in bed with her plush turtle just as she yawns, "Goodnight (Y/N)" "Goodnight Leo

Then I tucked her in bed with her plush turtle just as she yawns, "Goodnight (Y/N)" "Goodnight Leo...Zzz", then I open the window and close it behind me leaving her room just as I hear the doorknob jiggle. I smile holding the necklace she gave me last time we saw each other, we both made that promise, and I couldn't be more than happier. I took one final glance to see her smiling in her sleep before I left and her commitment repeats in my head and I said to myself...

..."There's no way I'll ever forget about you, kid~."