🌹 Raphael X Witch! Reader 🌹

❧ Requested by P0ny39 

❧ (Y/N): Your name

❧ (H/C): Hair color

❧ (E/C): Eye color

❧ (P/C/N): Pet cat name

🌹------------------------------------------------🌹

~ Raph's P.O.V. ~

- 9:55 pm; NYC, Uptown Bronx -

     Finally, some fresh air, I'd thought I could get a few breathers since my brothers, and I have been kicking some shell for the last few days. But, for some reason, word has spread that there are some supernatural occurrences. Like on Monday, one or two crows or ravens kept following us, or on Wednesday night, there was a silhouette of what seems like a human being flying on a broom. There seems to be some superstition around the streets as well, like just last week a robber turned himself in and admits that his own private home was suddenly haunted and warned him about trying to do some immoral deeds again. Some say it was a ghost, and some said that the guy was hallucinating.

In all honesty, I guess I believe in such paranormal activities? After what seems like an hour passed there was a small cat sound, a black cat purring and rubbing against my shell, "aw, what you doing here?", I said petting the feline and noticed a name tag, (P/C/N), they must be lost, wonder where the owner is. The cat surely can't be this calm when roaming around here, can it? 

"  (P/C/N)! "

     Hm? is that their owner? As I stood with the cat on my shoulder I noticed that the sound came from the same silhouette of a human being flying on a broom from before. No, I must be bugging out, opening my eyes again, the same silhouette is still there. This is real alright, the silhouette then stops at a small botanical shop at the corner next to a park. " (P/C/N)! Dinner! ", and just like that the cat skitters off, "hey wait! It is too high up for you to catch up!", I said and I took the cat to the shop as it rests in my arms unphased by my rough scales. 

As I have gotten to the shop, the cat led me to an open window, guess I was right, this is not the first time (P/C/N) roam around the streets. He seemed pretty chill about it, but he is also fully aware of the dangers in the city. Entering the darkroom and window slammed shut making me turn, "what the?", and I turned again to see the cat walking up to the human in red standing right before my eyes hidden in the shadows.

🌹------------------------------------------------🌹

~ Your P.O.V. ~

     "There you are (P/C/N), you had quite an adventure didn't you?", I said nuzzling against the dark-furred feline as it rubs against my cheeks purring. I was out and about watering my herbs and such, as well as hexing other humane beings doing bad deeds, it seems cruel but this world deserves less evil or none at all. But tonight I thought I'd get a break and travel in the woods wearing my usual garbs, taking pictures of specific florals and animals to add to my Book of Shadows Vol. 12.

 12