Chapter 3

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

When Mitsuya came in front. He decided to engage in our conversation.

Hakkai's sister Yuzuha started talking to Mitsuya, pulling him towards her and started being touchy, it bothered me but, I made it seem like I didn't care, after all we're not even together.

Third person pov:

Mitsuya was bothered to see y/n not caring about how Yuzuha was being super touchy towards him.

Y/n and Mikey decided to get out of the building and told everyone where they are going out for a walk. Mitsuya was concerned and followed them outside with a excuse to grab stuff his mom had told him to.

Rather than walking, Mikey sat on his bike and offered Y/n to sit beside him. They talked for a while and then decided to go back in, while y/n stared at Mitsuya; who was hiding behind the wall, listening to their conversation.

After Mikey went in, she walked towards Mitsuya and asked him what he was doing here. "Oh um I just wanted to make sure you're okay." He replied looking nervous:

Y/n reached for his hand and dragged him inside the building.

Timeskip!

They all left, leaving y/n and Mitsuya alone. They cleaned the space up and suddenly Mitsuya grabbed y/n's wrist and took her ti the balcony.

As they were standing and enjoying the pretty shy, Mitsuya put his hand in y/n's hand.

Y/n's eyes were widen by Mitsuya's sudden action, she couldn't process what was happening.

He began talking and simply saud "Y/n...I like you..it's ok if you don't like me ba-'' he was cut off by y/n "I like you too," she replied boldly.

Mitsuya nervously asked "Do you wanna be my girlfriend? I know it's early but," Y/n replied, "Yes! I'd love to be your girlfriend" while smiling like a little kid who just got a new toy they really wanted. As soon as Mitsuya heard her answer, he tightly hugged her and she hugged him back tightly.

After a few minutes they pull out from the hug and Y/n noticed the time and thought that she should go home.

Mitsuya told y/n that he would drop her off since it's night and it's not safe outside.

Timeskip!!

When Mitsuya was driving Y/n hugged his waist tightly and put her head on this upper back, feeling the wind as they traveled to her house.

Soon after they arrived at Y/n's house. She was tired to get off but She managed to get off the motorcycle.

When Y/n was about to leave, she gave Mitsuya a light kiss on the check that made Mitsuya blush a lot. As she started walking, she heard a voice from behind, "Love you"

It made her blush with butterflies in her stomach asking to be free. She started to giggle and turned back, "I love you too, now get home safely!" She replied and then quickly walked inside her house.

Timeskip!!

Y/n's pov

It was Monday as usual, I was so bored and couldn't stop thinking about mitsuya, about everything that happen. It was definitely fast but I'm happy.

At lunch I went to the Home economics club to see if Mitsuya was there and he was. I hugged him from behind gaining a smile and a cute little hello. We decided to walk to the roof top and eat there.

As we finished eating, he put his head on my lap. I was blushing once again, I made my hand intertwine with his, smiling at him.

His other hand made its way to my hair, with a huge smile on his face, complimenting me, "you look so gorgeous, I'm glad we met."

Mitsuya's pov

Y/n was looking down at me. Her h/c hair strands were covering her e/c eyes. I moved her hair behind her ear and got lost in her eyes. She snapped me out of it by her smile. I managed to compliment her, I really meant it.

She looks so gorgeous it's indescribable.

All I could hope is this relationship works. The bell suddenly rang, we decided to get up and walk to the hallway while talking and soon after bid our goodbyes and went into our classes...To Be Continued

Rewriting or fixing mistakes lol ^_^