Chapter 15

Once we were home, we decided to freshen up and cuddle again

Mitsuya's pov:

"What should I wear? I will figure something out. Later. I'll have to go alone as well since Yuzuha dumped me 3 days ago, thinking my thoughts out loud.

Timeskip!!

Third person pov:

Today was the day. Koko took a day off. Y/n and Koko both got ready, their outfits matching and decided to go out since there was still a long time until the night. They went out to a bridge.

Y/n's pov:

We reached the bridge he was talking about and it was the one I went to Mitsuya with... "ahh it's so pretty" I said cheerfully as I acted like I had never been here before. Even though I'm pretty sure Koko noticed it. "Y/n.. seriously..?" I looked at him with a confused face trying not to make it obvious. He kept starring at me with the look. "Fine.." I gave in. "He brought me here once..long ago.." I replied as water formed in my eyes.

Koko then quickly pulled me in for a hug. He wiped my tears off. "Let's stay like this for some time" he asked. "Yeah.." I replied. I was fine and mumbled, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to not remember any memories I had with-" I was cut of with a kiss, pulling away after a couple of minutes.

Timeskip!

It was evening, I decided to wear the sage green dress. Koko looked at me and smirked and complimented me. He even came closer to me and pulled me closer by putting his hand on my waist. "Ah-" I groaned. He started tracing my jaw line slowly tracing my lips. As well as licking his own lips. "Let's do it after, we're getting late!" I said. "Ahh right, let's go!" He said as he grabbed my hand and leaded my way into a cherry-red Porsche Gt3 Rs.

As Koko drove we talked, not realizing we were already there. Everyone else we invited was already there. Koko and me got out of the car and walked towards everyone . I saw Hina..my best friend!! "Koko I'm gonna go see my best friend!!" I exclaimed. He nodded and let go of my hand. I ran toward Hina. "Hina! So long no see!" She saw me and hugged me right away. "Yeah.. I'm happy you're fine.."she said with teary eyes. "Hina don't get so sentimental!" She nodded and wiped her tears away.

"Ahh y/n sorry my boyfriend is calling me right now!!" She said as she went to him. I just smiled. I was just standing there until Mitsuya walked to me. "Hey, y/n" he greeted. "Hi" "Uhm I'm sorry for what happened, is there any way I can make it up to you..?" He asked with his puppy eyes. "Hmm, I don't know to be honest, at least your feeling sorry for your actions.. where's your girlfriend?" I asked. "Oh." He froze. "She dumped me a couple days ago now, the day I met you again." "That's sad" I replied. He nodded.

We started talking more about random stuff and suddenly koko came towards me and greeted us. He then also pulled me closer to him by my waist, making me smile. "Ah Mitsuya! How's life?" Koko asked. "It's fine Kokonoi" "drop the formalities please, it makes me feel old." Koko replied, chuckling. "You guys enjoy I will go greet others!" He said as he gave me a peck on the lips and left. After he left Mitsuya started a conversation again. "Sooo y/n, what's your thoughts about getting back together with me? Maybe giving me an another chance..?" I sighed. "How many times do I gotta say this Mitsuya, I have a boyfriend, for the past seven years you didn't even try visiting me!" "I know..but I found out she was cheating since we started dating but I didn't want to break her heart, and you know" he replied with a sad expression on his face. I didn't know what to say so I responded with. "Well, that's your problem, I can't just let Koko go because you think we should get back together after you literally ghosted me." He nodded in a response, nothing else. Then Koko made a announcement turning everyone's attention to him.

Third person pov:

"Hello everyone, I hope you're enjoying everything so far! First off, for starters y/n, my love please come here." The spot light was on y/n as he came to get her. He asked for her hand and she gave it. They slowly walked to the middle and stood up there. "Okay! Everyone I want to thank you for being here today! It's a very important day for me!" Koko put a blindfold on y/n's eyes. Then gets infront of her, getting down on one knee, holding a ring in his hand. "Y/n take the blindfold off." She started taking it off only to notice.

Y/n's pov:

I was shook at what I saw. I just couldn't believe it. "Y/n L/n will you marry me?" Koko asked. I covered my mouth with both of my hands while nodding a yes, joy-filled tears slightly forming in my eyes. I then uncovered my mouth with my hands and thought I would place it in his hand but that's if Mitsuya didn't run over here and grab the ring. I turned my eyes to him in a disappointment. "Mitsuya, what's all this about..I thought I told you many times that he's the love of my life and not you.." "You ruined my day.." I said while crying and running. "This all because of you Mitsuya, I had everything planned out, she even said yes but you..." koko said as he started running after me. He caught up to me and grabbed my wrist. "Ahh y/n slow down." He then pulled me into a hug and whispered, "I'm sorry... I would put the ring on right now but I messed up the day, I'm gonna make it up soon, just wait for the day!" He smiled after. "It's not your fault love" I finally spoke up, he was smiling I smiled back and hugged him tightly. "I wonder what will happen to me without you!" I was feeling better now. I gave him a peck on the lips. He then pulled me in again for a passionate kiss. Our lips dancing together, he asked for my entrance in my mouth and I obviously did. His tongue explored every part of my mouth. Our tongues were dancing together. I softly moaned into the kiss. We then pulled away for air. We were both panting. He grabbed my hand and said, "let's go, we had a long day today." To Be Continued

Ahhh 350+ reads! Tysmm!! Tell me what you think about this chapter! Pls don't ghost read and instead give me some feedback so I can improve my writing

Tell me what you think about this chapter!
Pls don't ghost read and instead give me some feedback so I can improve my writing.