Chapter 28

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

That was the last thing I remember from last night. I got up and saw Mitsuya want beside me. I was glad even though I got used to his touch again even thought I didn't want to. I got up and went into his room to see if he's awake or not. Turns out he was sleeping. I went over to him and spoke in a very quiet voice, "hey, if your fake sleeping... lemme know haha, anyways..umm I want to say..thank you! For carrying me to my bed, and oh yeah thanks for not sleeping with me without my permission" I smiled.

Mitsuya's pov:

I saw someone's shadow and it was probably y/n's unless Kokonoi came back or someone broke in. It was y/n I was relived. I faked sleeping so if she wanted to say something I can listen to it. She was speaking how she was grateful to me for yesterday night, it made my heart melt. I loved her so much. If I only didn't leave even...I hate myself for that. But this is my only chance to get back. I have to do it. (It's about drive, it's about power
We stay hungry, we devour
Put in the work, put in the hours and take what's our. A/n- this part reminds of this song istg-)

Y/n's pov:

I told him everything I was grateful towards him for and got ready to get up and walk away until I was pulled back. "Ahh-" I was shocked since he was supposed to be sleeping. "Y/n.." he said as he traced my face from the side of my forehead to my chin. "Your not going anywhere.." I looked at him confused. "What do you mean..??" "I'm saying..." he hugged me.."I'm not done with you yet." He pulled me closer like very very close. My face started to get red, whose face wouldn't, this close contact!! Our lips weren't even centimetres apart anymore they were milli centimetres apart. "Y/n..you can't just get away leaving me and my heart melting with those words..especially from your own mouth.." he smashed his lips on mine, his hand on my neck forcing me to join. I had no other choice but to join. After a minute or so I pulled away. I was panting for air. "Mitsuy-" before I could say another word he put his hand on my mouth, "nah uh, listen to me for once y/n" I nodded.

Timeskip.

I couldn't believe we kissed, AGAIN!!

I don't believe this is right. If I tell Koko something bad may happen to Koko and I don't wanna be the cause. It hurts to be a cause of something. I was ready and wearing my clothes of my liking. I was wearing..
(Pick one)