Chapter 8

I realized who it was

I realized who it was. It was Ran Haitani, the older brother. They are very dangerous.. how does y/n know him.

Y/n pov:

"Hey, I'm Ran Haitani" "Hi" I replied dryly before he could say anything I started  it off, scoffing, "so your that unknown guy?I know you Probably are but why? Why me?" I asked loaded with a lot of questions. He sighed and answered "ahh..because you're the one I want."

I just stood there replying with a single "Bruh" it was a sudden shock. "Well I don't, thanks for wasting my time and goodbye" I walked away from him and pulled out my phone and quickly deleted his number. I kept thinking about that, it was just very weird, he seemed weird too. Like who the fuck just tells someone like that they want them even without knowing each other, especially when they have a boyfriend like Mitsuya I thought as I smiled to myself.

Timeskip!

I called Mitsuya and he seemed to answer.

Y/n
Hey! Mitsuya where are you right now?
I need to tell you something!

Mitsuya
Oh I just left the cafe...
Maybe meet at the playground?

Y/n
Yeah sure!
Be there in few minutes

Mitsuya's pov:
After she hung up I quickly ran to the cafe and got on my motorcycle and drove to the playground.

Y/n's pov:

As I hung up I started walking to the playground where me and Mitsuya first met. I thought it would be important to tell him what had happened since he is my boyfriend after all. I don't want him thinking I'm cheating or something. I just want a healthy relationship with him.

Timeskip!!

I reached the playground and saw Mitsuya sitting under the tree. I slowly ran to him and said "Heyy!" He replied back with a smile and a wave. Before Mitsuya could talk I said "There's something I need to tell you!" He chuckled and said "at least calm down first." I nodded and waited till my breathing was back to normal.
"Ok so.. you know the unknown guy who kept sending me messages? Well I met him today because I had enough of the weird messages he kept sending and I wondered who he was.. and i decided to meet him today and..once I met him he said he wanted me which I obviously said no too because my heart belongs to you, my beautiful boyfriend! I wanted you to know because I want us to have an healthy relationship between us." before I could talk any longer Mitsuya pulled me into a tight hug and whispered into my ear "thank you for letting me know and not leaving me" after I smiled he gave me a peck on the lips. I kissed him again and it turned into a passionate kiss but not for too long since it was a playground. We pulled away giggling a little.

Timeskip!!

Third person pov:

They went on with their day, hand in hand. While they were walking Mitsuya noticed a festival was being held soon.

Mitsuya's pov:

I noticed the festival notice and it said it was being held soon. I thought I could ask y/n if she wanted to go together.

"Hey y/n" she replied with a "hm?" "I was wondering if you want to go to the festival with me? If your busy that's fine!" Y/n smiled "Well obviously I will go with you" I smiled as she said that.

Afterwards we walked into into a store where she can get the clothing she can wear to the festival.

She chose a stunning dress.

It was absolutely stunning. I told y/n to come here with the dress in hand and when she did she was also shocked by how beautiful it was when she brought it even closer.
"Go try it on before it's gone!" She took the dress and went into the changing room and quickly changed. As she came out.. it looked pretty on her.

I was wordless, she looks so stunning in every possible way. It seemed like it was just invented for her to wear it.

"We're buying that for you" I said. She nodded and grabbed my wrist and guided me the men's section getting a pair of pants and a shirt that matched her dress.

Y/n's pov:
"Go try it on!!" I pushed him in the changing room. After he came out I smirked and said "well.. it's final we're getting that one." He smiled and changed back to his normal clothes. I took the clothes and went to the counter while Mitsuya was putting his shoes back on. I paid and waited for him. "Did you pay??" He asked I nodded and smiled at him. "Cmon I wanted to pay.." he replied.

I laughed at how cute his reaction was. It was a adorable reaction. I got a message from Hina and Emma

3 idiots

Hina
Are you guys going
to the festival??

Emma
Yeah! Is y/n going??

Y/n
Mhm I'm going with
my boyfriend.

Emma
You never told us
that you got a boyfriend!

Hina
Ah who is he??

Y/n
It's Mitsuya!!

Emma
Ohh ok btw draken's going
to be with me!

Hina
Takemichi is gonna
be with me!

I left them on seen and turned my phone off.

We didn't notice and it was already 7:21pm. So I checked the time and told Mitsuya. "Ahh shit! Y/n I have to do something before my mom gets home can I drop you off now??" I replied "no it's okay I can walk!" "But it-" before he could continued I said "no it's okay!" He nodded and quickly ran out the store with his clothes.

Timeskip!

I started walking room until I saw a black fancy car pull up in-front of me. Me being myself I ignored it and carried on with rest of my day until I heard my name being called.
"Y/n!" I looked back and saw it was that ran guy from earlier. I ignored him and started walking faster to my house. He caught up by running and he suddenly put his hand on my shoulder. I absolutely hate it when someone touches my shoulders unless it's my mom or Mitsuya. I turned around slowly giving him a dead stare. "Woah chill.." he said removing his hand from my shoulder. "What do you want?" I asked. "You <3" he replied. I knew it was coming but whatever. "But I don't, so get lost and let me carry on with rest of my day." I started walking as a I finished until I felt a hard grip on my wrist... To Be Continued...

Lmk if I made any mistakes lol 😋😋