Chapter 38

I woke up and saw Mitsuya still sleeping

I yawned and tried waking Mitsuya up. It was 5:34am. I shook him and soon Mitsuya began to wake up.

Timeskip!

We were now both woken up, and ready to be married. That's when everyone arrived. Emma and Hina and few of my school, relatives were with me.

Timeskip the wedding part as I said so <33

Now we were officially married. I couldn't believe it. Nothing went wrong, I do wish Koko was here...but I'm sure I would have a great, amazing time with Mitsuya. I love him. I was sitting on the bed as I was waiting for Mitsuya. I was lost deep in my thoughts...

Mitsuya's pov:

I went infront if the door closed which leaded to where y/n was. I was nervous. Before I could enter I tried to calm myself down so I wouldn't get nervous, shy or anything. After I calmed myself I open the door slowly. Y/n was sitting there lost in deep thoughts about something, I wonder what. I called out her name so she could snap out of her thoughts, "y/n!"

Y/n's pov:

I heard Mitsuya call my name as I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yeah.." I asked with a smile on my face. "You look really pretty" he said leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. "Thank you" I said while my cheeks were filled with redness. I turned around so he couldn't see the blush. He came forwards to me. Before saying anything he just hugged me. "I love you" he whispered in my ear and then onto biting it. "I love-a- you too" I replied blushing even more. I then hugged him back. Before anything could happen between us I fell asleep.

Mitsuya's pov:

It's been quite few minutes since we have been hugging and y/n hasn't said a single word. I look to see if she's sleeping and she is. On our first night..but it's okay! She must be tired. I make her lay down on the bed comfortably with the blanket covering her. Not so soon after I join her and hug her tightly. I love her. I dozed of to sleep while watching her sleep.

Timeskip!!

It's now the morning and I was woken up by y/n opening the window blinds while telling me to get up, "Get up Mr" she said we a smirk. I slowly got up and sat while yawning. "What's the hurry Mrs. Mitsuya?" I smirked back. I saw her blush.

Y/n's pov:

I couldn't help but blush. I was grateful I met him.

Timeskip!!

We were now sitting in our backyard. It was pretty and quiet. It was calming. I put my head on Mitsuya's shoulder and my arms wrapped his. I loved his scent, his warmth. I hope to never lose him...To Be Continued!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT!

Lmao sorry for late update!!

I will be doing a Draken book after this cuz someone requested it!

Give me ideas to put in the Draken book :)

Lemme know how you liked the book!

Leave your thoughts!

Please don't ghost read and instead give me some feedback so I can improve!

Have a good rest of your day!!

555 words!!