Chapter 32

It's coming to a end <33
Tell me if should make another one 😼

It's coming to a end <33Tell me if should make another one 😼

...I sat down.

Timeskip!!

The doctors finally came out. as soon as I saw them I got up and rushed forwards them. "Doctor! How is he??" The doctor nodded a "no" and said, "he didn't make it..but he did say to go and find your happiness with a guy named mitsu that's all he could finish" that broke me. I walked backwards.. it was too much for me to take.. I cried. I didn't go home that night.

Timeskip for 1-2 years.

I was sitting in the club. I was drinking and kept drinking. I slowly started to forget about Koko's death but it never left my heart I still tried to get Mikey back..but he was nowhere to be found. I wonder why..he shot Koko... I then started dancing because I needed a break and while I was dancing I enjoyed it ever since Koko left me it's been all sad. I was wearing a tight dress. Then I felt two hands slide up my waist, the person who was holding my waist also said, "What's up love...seems like you missed me" I was shocked because it was Mitsuya.. after Koko died I moved away and never kind of saw him again. I ignored his messages and calls. I turn around and ask, "what the fuck are you doing here??" He started looking me up and down..while licking his lips and smirking, then he answers, "what do you mean?? You think I would let you slide of after his death?" I nodded slowly.. "let's go for a walk y/n" I just nodded and followed but it lead the way upstairs.. we entered a room. I sat down on the bed. Mitsuya came and sat infront of me. I kept looking down..I then started to tear up. I cried while saying, "mitsuya..help me..I can't bare this..any-" before I could continue he pulled me into his chest and hugged me hardly. I felt his warmth surrounding me. It's been so long since I hugged someone. I hugged him back...

I stoped crying and let go of him. "Y/n let's go you need rest." He grabbed me and picked me up in a bridal way. I put my hands around his neck.

Timeskip.

We arrived at his house and it was actually not the same one anymore. It was so pretty. He still carried me in a bridal style. He unlocked the door and led me into his bedroom, or I assumed so and I was right. I lied down..I held Mitsuya's hand. "Don't go.." he smiled and replied, "I won't ever leave you." I smiled. He got into bed with me and I hugged him tightly. Little did we know, we both fell asleep.

Timeskip (sorry for so many timeskips, I'm just lazy)

I woke up and saw him sleeping as well. I realized I loved him. It's not like he's the second option but..I remember Koko also wanted me to go with Mitsuya..the doctor told me I remember. Then Mitsuya started getting up. I went over to him and kissed his cheek and got up, or I thought so. He pulled me back, "Ah uh your not going away like that..and how are- do you have feelings for me..!?" He asked. "Well..you know the last time we hung out..I started to but I tried ignoring you and all the shit happened.." I looked down as I was shy. I had finally got over Koko's dead. He then kissed my forehead and let me go. I went into the bathroom and got ready and came out after brushing my teeth. "I need a pair of clothing!!" I exclaimed as he handed me a pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt. I went in and got ready.

Timeskip!!

We both were ready and went outside. "Y/n" I hummed in response. "Let's watch movies and chill today..?" I nodded and smiled. We then set everything up but we ate our breakfast before. We then got the in the bed and started watching a movie. It was a romantic movie.

Timeskip.

The movie was getting spicy as I felt a hand on my thigh. As I assumed it would be Mitsuya and it was. It moved into my inner thigh..squeezing it. Butterflies..they were in my stomach. I moved closer as I felt like kissing him. I leaned forward. I attached our lips together. He started kissing me passionately, he lifted me up and brought on his lap. I placed my hand on his chest. Although it was covered by his shirt. The kiss automatically turned into a make-out session. His hands under my t-shirt. Then we noticed the movie ended and a song began. We backed out and laughed. I hugged him after. I went close to his ear and said, "I Love You.." his expression turned into a "o" he hugged me. "Y/n do you know how long I have been waiting for you to say that??" I just nodded. I gave him a peck on the lips. I tried giving another one but when I leaned in, Mitsuya didn't let me back out. He then removed his shirt. "Mitsuya..let's do it another day..?" He nodded and smiled, "as you wish <3" he didn't put his shirt back on.

I then hugged him, "y/n I know this isn't the best time..but will you be my girlfriend" "Yes I would love to!" And that's when I realized Mitsuya took my bra off, now a shirt was only covering it. My chest was against his. I hugged him and dozed of to sleep...

Timeskip!

Mitsuya's pov:

I woke up and saw y/n still sleeping, I couldn't believe it. She was finally my girlfriend again.. I love her. I saw her sleeping calmly and decided to brush her hair softly. She looked pretty. I hugged her again. Soon she woke up as well..
We both said good morning to each other and talked about random stuff. Then we finally got up and got ready.

Y/n's pov:

I wore a dress since he told me we're going somewhere...To Be Continued..

Ahhh tysm for almost 2k reads! I honestly can't believe it

Ahhh tysm for almost 2k reads! I honestly can't believe it. Haha anyways!

Hope you liked this book. Probably will end in 4-5 chapters!
Lemme know if you want a one shot book, or a character book or even another Mitsuya book <33

Please don't ghost read and instead give me some feedback so I can improve!! <33

1115 words <33