Chapter 34

SMUT YALL
ITS A WARNING!!
ONCE AGAIN A SMUT CHAPTER!!

with a devilish smile he came towards me as I was laying on the bed

..with a devilish smile he came towards me as I was laying on the bed. I got up and sat straight. I was smirking at him. He was now in-front of me. He leaned in first and I followed him. The kiss was deep and loving. It was filled with joy. Exploring each other's mouths. It soon became a make out session. He lifted me and put me on his lap. Still kissing I was on his lap, slowly his hands were now under my shirt. Slowly moving up to my back. He un-plucked my bra and yanked it. He was still kissing me. His hand moved from my back to my front. He then held both of my breasts. Placing on hand on the nipple and teasing it. He took one hand out from my breast and removed my shirt. We finally broke the kiss. I was pathing and so was he, but he never stopped and kept on teasing me. He moved closer to my neck giving me hickeys. I moaned softly, "ah~" I saw a smile appear on his face. His hickeys started getting rougher, "AhhHhhHh mitsu" I was shut by this lips smashing on mine. I then moved my hand down to his private. As soon I touched it I smirked. His eyes widened since he's never seen the flirty side of me. He then late smirked and leaned forward and kissed me. As he was kissing me, he started to take of his pants. His pants were then off. He made me lay down as his chain we hanging from his neck. My eyes were focused on that chain. He reached for my thigh and placed his hand on it. He moved it upwards as he creased it. Slowly slowly moving it up.

(Om- I  feel so embarrassing)

Third person pov:

He then took of y/n's panties. Be bent down to be the same level and started fingering it. The moans escaped y/n's mouths as he kept of fingering her. The moans filled the room.

Timeskip!

He stopped fingering her and saw that she was super wet, but just didn't cum yet. He inserted his cock inside her. As he entered she moaned, the loudest moan yet...

Y/n's pov:

He entered me and it was painful, I tried my best not to moan but I ended up moaning. His thing was huge. He started moving slowly and slowly and then he gained the speed and started going fast. The moaned escaped my mouth. I couldn't control it anymore. He leaned down to kiss me while moving. He attached our lips and now we were kissing. Passionately kissing. I was panting for breath and so was he. He started playing with my breast as he went on.

We went on for 6-7 rounds and then stopped. I was tired. He put his shirt on me and and my pants back on. He also just wore his pants. He hugged me and I hugged back. Since I was tired and loved his touch so I just went to sleep and so did he... To Be Continued...

Heyy sorry for not uploading I just had some tests but now I'm free everyday since my winter break has began!

TYSM for that many reads I never thought it would get even 10 reads.

Tell me whatcha want me to do next!

Requests, oneshots anything! Lemme know!!

Have a great rest of your day!! <33

593 words