Chapter 22

I wished Koko was here instead of Mitsuya

...I wished Koko was here instead of Mitsuya. then sat all the way across him so there would be no sign of making out or some shit.

"What exactly do you need??" I asked him as I was getting annoyed. "I need..you" he replied as he smirked.

A little blush came upon my face, like who wouldn't blush at this moment when someone says something like this to you. "Aww are you blushing?" He asked smoothly.

"Who wouldn't blush when someone says this to you!!"

He just shrugged as a reply.

Timeskip!

It's been an a whole hour and Mitsuya still hasn't left.

I heard a knock and thought it would be Koko so I just quickly went to the main door, or I thought so.

Mitsuya hand gripped on my wrist. I tried to let go but instead just dragged him along to the main door while saying "Mitsuya let go of-" as I opened the main door it was a expected guest, Koko.

I was happy he was here. As Mitsuya saw him he let go of my wrist. "Finally your here! He wouldn't stop"

I said making a sad face. He just patted my head and walked towards Mitsuya. "Uhm weren't you here for the measurements...?" He asked him.

He nodded and responded, "yeah but I happened to see a bunch of new dresses in stock that were options so I was scrolling through them and showing it to her."

He nodded. "Is that true y/n?" He asked and I nodded even though I knew it wasn't. Because if I told him that wasn't true something bad might of happened. "Y/n please look at these last clothes!" He was suddenly changed into a sweet heart, kind and caring person. I nodded and looked at them.

Timeskip!

Mitsuya had finally left. I quickly ran to Koko and hugged him. "I missed you" I said while facing his bare chest since he was about to take a shower. "I know you misses me.." he said as a smirked formed on his face. I smirked back. "Koko! I was wondering if you wanna watch this new movie? People say it's really good! Wanna??" He nodded. "Yeah let me quickly shower" "I set your clothes for you there by the way!" I said as he was going into the bathroom. I then hurried to the movie theatre and put blankets, snacks, drinks and ordered some pizza. Not so soon after he came out wearing shorts. His bare chest looked awfully hot. My heart started pounding 100 times faster. I didn't even realize he was already standing super close to me! I quickly hugged him clingy to his bare chest. "You okay..?" He asked as he brushed my hair with his hands gently. Mhm I hummed. He pulled me closer and hugged me tighter with his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. "Let's stay like this for a little" I just nodded in response.

Timeskip!!

We started watching the movie and I was sitting next to him leaning on his shoulder. My hands wrapped around his arm. I felt comfy with him. Since he was the really one I had now. The movie seemed amazing to watch. I had fun. It was a different type of movie. I then started looking at Koko and saw how interested he was in the movie. His gaze was focused on the screen. He looked awfully cute. I then focused on him instead. I wish it could stay like this forever. It stayed like that for couple minutes until he noticed my gaze but didn't say anything. A few minutes later I felt being pushed into him smashing my lips onto his. Our lips playing with each other, he bit my lower lip for entrance, so I obviously did. His tongue explored every part of my mouth, not so soon after we pulled away. He whispered into my ear, "wanna do it..?" I just giggled, "not today!" I said while poking his nose. "Aw cmon we were in the best mood for it!!" He whined. I just giggled in response. We started eating but suddenly his phone stared ringing. He quickly took it out and looked at it. It seemed like a important number so he waved me a sign and I just nodded. He went and talked to the person on the phone. "Ahh y/n I'm sorry I'm going to have to go somewhere important!!" He said as he left without a response. I was fine with it since it may be super important.

Timeskip.

I got it and it was a call from Koko.

Hey! Y/n!
Can you
please prepare
my suit! I have to
go out of country
for a business trip.
It's very urgent.

Yeah but
what happened?

Don't worry
I will explain
later!

Soon after he came home and his bag was prepared. "Here!" He got this suitcase and came to me. "I'm so so sorry I'm having to go for two weeks..I will promise to call you everyday." "It's okay but what happened" I asked worried. "Well the transfer wasn't the best so I'm having to go now.." "ahh okay!" Before he was about to go he came closer to me putting his lips on mine. It was a passionate kiss. I liked it in-fact I loved it. "It's a bye kiss for now, I love you!" He finished his sentence and left.

Timeskip.

I left lonely until I heard a knock on the door. I went to go open it. As soon as a opened it. It was him. Mitsuya. "What do you want now?!!" "I heard he felt, so why not invite my self in." He exclaimed as he started to walk inside. I placed my hand on the door frame so he couldn't enter but he pulled me closer. "Stop!" I said. As usual he didn't. He put his hand around my waist and walked inside. When we made it inside he spun me around making me lean on the wall. He then locked the door. He finally then let go of me. I was left in a shock. That he was like this now... To Be Continued.

THANK U SO MUCH FOR 1

THANK U SO MUCH FOR 1.5k reads!!!!!!
What do you think will happen next??
1085 words!!
Please don't ghost read and instead give me some feedback so I can improve!

Have a good rest of your day!!