Chapter 25

As I was walking towards him to see if he's sleeping

As I was walking towards him to see if he's sleeping. I looked and stood there for a minute or two. Turns out he was actually sleeping. I turned around to walk away but I was pulled back making me fall and lean on him.

I was holding his shoulders with my hand. Our faces were so close.

He moved closer so our noses were touching, giggling.

I didn't get it why he would giggle. He pushed me closer making my chest touch his. And we fell on my bed. I tried getting up. "Um Mitsuya it's-" before I could say another thing he put his hand around my mouth.

I was on top of him but he switched it the other way around, now he was hovering over me. I didn't want something to happen. "Y/n..." "you stole my heart hard.." he leaned closer to my ear. "You..you stole it. I can't keep it in anymore..I have to tell you..." "tell me what?" I asked with a confused face. He then put his middle finger on my lips. "Shh let me talk.. so your sad about how I left you..well I didn't..."

Ran, your best friend told me to get out of your life or it would be bad for me.

At first I didn't believe him but next thing that happened was horrible, my mom got kicked out of her job, my sisters were in the hospital.. I had no other choice but to leave, but yes I did find someone else as well, but she left me. She used me."

I was left shook. He sounded serious and felt like he was about to cry. I actually believed him. "Mitsuya..you could of told me earlier.." I said in a weak tone. I then hugged him and he obviously hugged me back. "I'm sorry..but we can't get together right now..I have a boyfriend..he's caring, loving, and always there..and certainly didn't come to see me after his first option left him." I mumbled in his ear.

"It's okay..it's not like I'm giving up on trying"

"okay umm..let me go now." I asked. "Only on one condition." "What is it..?" "Hmm I can sleep with you in your room." "Um no." "Cmon y/n! It's not like Koko is here.. plus I won't do anything bad I swear!" "What do you mean Koko isn't here. You know I told him about you staying here until he gets back." "You did..?" I nodded in a response.

"Well tell me him I slept with you as well then. Not the bad way unless you want to but you know..." "Mitsuya..please..no." "Cmon y/n!" It went on for about 45 minutes and I finally gave in. "Fine but you can't touch me." I said as I put two extra pillows behind me and him. I faced the other side so my back would be facing him.

Timeskip!

I was sleeping but also not at the same point so it wasn't a good of sleep.

After I felt a arm on my waist close to my stomach. It was Mitsuya's. He pulled me closer and came closer himself as well. He was in a deep sleep.

I later felt his hand on my naked stomach. I was trying to get away and off the bed but his hard grip didn't let go of me. I was stuck here basically, I had no other option but to go with it.

I wish Koko was here, I wanted him here. I really hope he comes back soon. I want to see him.. I thought to myself.

Mitsuya's pov:

she looked at me when I touched her bare stomach, I acted like I was still sleeping. I liked to be with her, she all that I need. I knew I shouldn't of left her but I had no choice.. I moved closer to her making her back touch my chest.

Y/n's pov:

I felt his chest against my back now. His touch was the same, warm, cozy and welcoming touch but..it's not the same situation anymore..his hands moved to my upper stomach. Before anything else could happen I turned around to face him so his hand would automatically fall off, but it didn't, he gripped it but it definitely moved back down.

I stared at him seeing if he's actually sleeping or not. Turns out he was or he was good at acting. I just watched as I dozed of to sleep..

Mitsuya's pov:

I watch her trying to caught me but obviously couldn't.

She slowly dozed off to sleep.

She looked pretty. I went even closer and hugged her tightly but not too tight that would cause her to wake up. For some reason she came closer and hugged me back. I was surprised that she would hug me back after all this, plus she probably hugged me back since she was asleep. I liked that we were really close to each other...To Be Continued

Ahhhh tysm for 1

Ahhhh tysm for 1.24k reads! It's means a lot!

Please don't ghost read and instead give me some feedback so I can improve!

868 words!!