Chapter 6

As they made it to the bridge

As they made it to the bridge. The bridge was light pink. The cars were passing by.

Mitsuya lead y/n to the bottom of the bridge, where the water was.

As they reached the surface where the water was. It was very peaceful. The waves were nice, smoothing. The sky made it look even prettier and what completed the whole look was them holding their hands together.

(This is how it looked)

Timeskip!

Y/n pov:

We sat down on the towel Mitsuya put down. I leaned backwards on my palms while Mitsuya was already sitting, crisscrossed. He looked so cute.

Third person pov:

They were both sitting.

Mitsuya slid his hand around y/n's waist and pulled her closer.

Which made y/n lose balance and held onto his shoulders. Their faces were just centimetres apart. Mitsuya moved closer and placed his lips on top of y/n's. She slowly went along with it.

It was a passionate kiss, y/n gasped a bit for air and Mitsuya took the chance to slide his tongue in with hers. Their tongues were dancing, not stopping as if this was some sort of competition.

After kissing for a bit they both pulled away for air.

Mitsuya smiled at y/n and y/n quickly hugged him tightly. Mitsuya then decided to lay down in y/n's lap.

Y/n looked down at Mitsuya slowly brushing his hair with her fingers.  Y/n's hair came in the of her e/c eyes, Mitsuya slowly moved the hair behind her ear. They began talking.

Timeskip!

It was already 6:03PM. "Let's go y/n" said Mitsuya.

Y/n nodded and got the stuff and sat behind him. "I don't want to go home..." she muttered. Mitsuya replied "you don't want to go home?" Y/n was shocked how he heard it but she nodded "perfect! Why don't you sleep over at mines today??" A big smile came upon y/n's face and nodded while answering a "yes"