💜✿How they would cuddle with you

Sorry for the crappy drawing-
I was in a rush ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Aye 👁️👁️✨

How are you today/tonight?

I know we're all mentally dying rn, so I decided to give y'all sum big fat fluff to make y'all feel better💕💞💓💗💝💘💝💓💕💞💗💝💘

And to make up for my long butt absence ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ✨

Enjoi brudors/sastors/sablengs.

🦙Fluff🦙
_________________________________________

🎴Tanjiro🎴

-Whenever you need comforts or just some cuddles, Tanjiro would never be hesitant to hug you.

-He would patpat head :]

-Awe he kissed your forehead :D

-Cuddling position is usually him resting his chin on your head while you hide your face into his chest.

-He would nuzzle his nose into your hair.

-If the cuddle needs to end, he would give you one last kiss on the forehead.

-...Who wants to end the cuddle?

Zenitsu

-He would ask if you wanna cuddle with him. He'd act all 'shy' and '👉👈'.

-If you said yes, his 'shy' demeanor will give you up and would automatically attack you with hugs.

-Look at this b nuzzling against your chest.

-Cuddling position is usually you resting your chin on the blonde's head while Zenitsu lays his head against your chest. Yea. But sometimes it's the opposite.

-Yk Zenitsu. He a bit touchy touchy, so you'd always slap him and threaten to never cuddle with him anymore if he touches you anywhere inappropriate.

-You two ended up falling asleep, cuddling each other awe.

-When you turned around from the opposite side of Zenitsu, he would snuggle against your back for warmth.

-If the cuddle needs to end, he would whine and say "Five more minutes" or something.

🐗Inosuke🐗

-Mans tries to hide the fact that he wants to hug you.

-So y'all would be cuddling when y'all are asleep.

-You do not want to sleep in the same bed with this man, though. Sucka gets the whole space.

-While sleeping, he'd usually lay a leg on you. Either he thought you were a pillow or making sure that you're still there.

-Y'all ended up cuddling.

-Cuddling position is usually him wrapping his leg around you, but sometimes he'd wrap his arms around your waist too.

-Once you wake up to Inosuke cuddling you, you would pat his head and play with his hair for a bit.

-Once Inosuke wakes up, he'd turn red and scream in embarrassment and shove you off.

-Of course you'd get mad whenever Inosuke shoves you off, so you'd always shove a pillow into his face.